Na Na Na Na Rafa Van Der Vaart Van Der Vaart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best of luck to him. Can't imagine it makes it easier being a name.

I once, a single time, saw a half game of football where Andreas Laudrup played as a 13-14 yo. Not exactly a pleasure with all the shouts and jokes from spectators and parents of the other team. Shameful.

Best of luck to him. Can't imagine it makes it easier being a name.

I once, a single time, saw a half game of football where Andreas Laudrup played as a 13-14 yo. Not exactly a pleasure with all the shouts and jokes from spectators and parents of the other team. Shameful.
It must be especially hard for kids who try to play the same position as their parent. That's even more comparisons being made.

I remember watching the Ronaldo documentary on Netflix and Good old CR7 looking insulted at his then 7 year old son wanting to be a goalkeeper.

It must be especially hard for kids who try to play the same position as their parent. That's even more comparisons being made.

I remember watching the Ronaldo documentary on Netflix and Good old CR7 looking insulted at his then 7 year old son wanting to be a goalkeeper.

Really? Never saw that.

As for the Laudrups the younger Andreas was a carbon copy of his father, same run same position, same style. Very talented too. But suffered reactive arthritis and couldn't get it on with a pro career. Was very good when I saw him in the domestic league.

The younger Mads was my favourite though, not very tall but a lower point of gravity and seemed to be more of a modern deep #10 mix. Was tiny as a youth player but seemed develop well, unfortunately got injured a whole lot from the off and never got into his proper role at FCK since the manager ran a very old fashinoned 4-4-2. Injuries, hammie and joints, pushed him out of the pro game as well.

To his credit, older Laudrup never ever was heard pace his kids for the game. Just said he enjoyed watching them play.

8w5t1y8ah4rb1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom