Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's just what Son has always been like, for Spurs anyway. He has a run where things don't go well, and then a run where everything he hits flies into the net. I think he's due a good run soon, I don't think he has lost any of his quality yet.
He has always been a streaky player but at least he never lets his head drop and always tries.
The streakiness is what leaves him just short of being world class imo. Still a fabulous player and seems an amazing person as well.

He has always been a streaky player but at least he never lets his head drop and always tries.
The streakiness is what leaves him just short of being world class imo. Still a fabulous player and seems an amazing person as well.

Hoddle seems to think otherwise though. He said Son has been consistently excellent which is very difficult to do for the position he plays a forward not a midfielder or defender.

Hoddle didn't say though Son's world class. He said Son's top top top player which surprised me because I thought Son was just top top player, but Crouch on the show confirmed and repeated saying Son is a top top top player. It doesn't mean Son isnt shit at times but hey not just top top player but a top top top player they say.

So when Son goes to bed at night it's not just a top top player going to bed, it's the top top top player trying to get some shut eyes so he could wake up next day and train more so maybe one day after finally winning one he could say?

No no, it's because I play with top top top teammates

Lol

So when Son goes to bed at night it's not just a top top player going to bed, it's the top top top player trying to get some shut eyes so he could wake up next day and train more so maybe one day after finally winning one he could say?

No no, it's because I play with top top top teammates

Lol
Ah the jim carrey golden globes speech.

Hoddle seems to think otherwise though. He said Son has been consistently excellent which is very difficult to do for the position he plays a forward not a midfielder or defender.

Hoddle didn't say though Son's world class. He said Son's top top top player which surprised me because I thought Son was just top top player, but Crouch on the show confirmed and repeated saying Son is a top top top player. It doesn't mean Son isnt shit at times but hey not just top top player but a top top top player they say.
He's a top top top player that goes missing 1/2 the season like clockwork

Fed Up Reaction GIF

Except wasn’t he injured the last time (or time before) he went away with them?

Except he was

Besides my point isn't just about intl duty, he's been injured domestically and we have been told he'll be out for x amount of matches only to recover pretty quickly.

Except he was

Besides my point isn't just about intl duty, he's been injured domestically and we have been told he'll be out for x amount of matches only to recover pretty quickly.

Except when he breaks an elbow. Maybe he’s just a bit soft when he picks up an injury or plays with one when he shouldn’t?

That's true.
But he still needs to be better and still should be dropped on occasion if he's not performing.
Problem is who is going to replace him? Who will score the goals?

He has to start since we do not have a quality backup. Gil is too young, Berg is injured and can't buy a goal..

Back
Top Bottom