Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
So how many years will Levy use the Covid excuse for then? Any bets?
Quite a few. Lucky we weren’t at home yesterday or else he would say the snowstorm of 21 has set us back & we are still recovering from loss of revenue.

I personally am furious we did not go knocking on. Ragnic door the moment we sacked Mou.

For fuck sake, he has excellent coaching ability plus has been part of building up Leipzig from sporting director side. Hence he would have been perfect given our rather limited funds / operating model (compared to Conte).

Conte is a fantastic coach and we're lucky to have him.

Levy and co need to go, period. Conte, Ragnic, Guardiola, whomever else can't make shit shine, and our squad has been utter shit since 2017 because we've refused to really back any manager or invest in the squad.

Meanwhile our real estate portfolio is almost as healthy as McDonald's.

#ambition

Easily

This is our worst squad since the 03/04 season , Gary Doherty , Kasey Keller , Bunjevcevic ,Michael Brown , Mabizela , Redknapp etc

Jesus, looking at Jols best team and comparing it to the dross you mention, it is fucking criminal how negligent this ownership have been.

I wonder if there are still cucks out there seriously believing that 3 passive transfer window did "no" harm to the squad.

Would be a good game, Carrick would have had them running all over the pitch.

Davids had a bit too much ego by the time he was here for me and was a bit past his best.

I'd wager Mido has regrets about his career.

Ego or not, Davids was a very underrated footballer. He played the role he had to.

He could have fitted into every matchday 18 we fielded since.

Let alone this one lol.

Levy and co need to go, period. Conte, Ragnic, Guardiola, whomever else can't make shit shine, and our squad has been utter shit since 2017 because we've refused to really back any manager or invest in the squad.

#ambition

#ambition

Keep your pants on, mate :D

Conte is fantastic coach and I am happy that he is currently managing Spurs.
My point is that comparing Conte history to Rangnick then latter has been more forced to operate as an underdog in terms of financial muscle. If we aim to compete with ManU, ManC, Chelsea and Liverpool we will remain in weaker financial position compared to them and it is an undeniable fact. I just feel that he has been in that situation while Conte's most distinct achievements have been in Juventus, Chelsea and Inter who are among the very richest compared to their peers. Thats all.

Now that Conte is here, I hope that he does very well and takes us forward.
Unfortunately I cannot imagine him being here more than 2-2,5 years. He ever has stayed longer only in Juventus. While Rangnick has stayed longer than that in Hannover (3y), Hoffenheim (5y) and Leipzig systems (4y).

Back
Top Bottom