Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's like everyone rallied against you and NDOMPOTNODDLE and now you are raging stat machines against most reasoning to include the dour one.

Skills. If not right at it Yesterday, in mentality, drop Kane, it's away so can get away with it easier.

Conte can say "Harry is not in his best moment, the tests are showing he is not at his fittest, so we can trying to get him in his best place in the next few weeks, Harry will be vital for us, but for now we feel rest is better for him."
I don’t know what this means

I would be all for dropping Kane, he’s been a disgrace this season. But who plays instead? Scarlett? Hasn’t looked up to it so far

Until we get someone that can compete with him Kane will play every game by default

Start of the season front line with

Bergwijn - - - - - - - - - - Moura
-----------------Son - - - - - - - - -

Would be dynamic and decent alternative to try.

Lloris
Emerson Dier Davies
Berg Skipp Ndom Gill Reg
Son Kane

Send players forward - one of the back 3 stepping out in midfield with the wingbacks plus Gill or Ndom steaming into the final third. Let’s retire Jose’s 8-2-0 formation and try and get us into a 2-3-5 when attacking
Ah I always suspected you were dense as fuck based on your constant Hojbjerg bashing dumbassery but that lineup just confirms my suspicions. Nice one for removing any doubt :contethumb:

Saying you are epic at come backs and showing how Kane is soo out of sorts and should be benched if he wasn't 'the leader' yesterday in training, IMO.
Funny how you gave me a disagree even though you supposedly had me on ignore.

You’re done on here you filthy lying gooner melt.

Ended yourself 😆

If you swap out Kane for Bergwijn, you are just swapping a player who might do something (Kane) for a player who won't do anything (Bergwijn).

If we had any good alternative forwards, it'd be fine to bench Harry. But we don't, so the best thing we can do is play him and hope he finds his way back to form, which he always has done so far in his career. Until January, we don't have any viable options. If we sign a forward in January, then sit Kane on the bench if he is still playing shit.

A couple of fluked 1-0 wins early season doesn't mean that Bergwijn in for Kane = good. Our performances were shit then too and Bergwijn is a shit player. Get it through your heads, he is part of the big shit-heap of signings we have made the past few years. He is rubbish. He is a solution to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom