Are the morals of our owners important to you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am about 95% checked out of football.
It isn’t worth it.

Covid drove me out of it about 99%, but the Denmark story in the EC pulled me back somewhat.

Now I am fast moving towards the door again.

Needed some Christmas jumper for a social next week. Went to the OS to buy it there, why not. Also a few nike training t-shirts because I need them.

When about to pay, I just thought fuck it, why fund any of this shit.

Why werent our fans running up and down crying when we got the blood money for walker. They are still loving enic who accepted blood money.
I can say it was wrong to take blood money for Walker. But it’s amazing how many supposedly moral people against the Newcastle takeover can’t. In fact they defend it! Or stay quiet. We see you hiding!

Are you suggesting that if we don't like the owners, or the way they're running our club ,we should foĺlow another team.
Even if we've followed Spurs all our life?
That’s how they think. Basing their support on owners. Thats what is the tipping point for them. No right or wrong. Just different.

Wow, that is horrifying- did not know any of that.

I'm sure all the moral crusaders that claimed they would cease supporting Spurs if the Saudis took over will now do the same after learning more about our boy, Lewis.

The cleansing of locals, the buying off of local politicians, the corruption, the supporting the IDF, an entity that carries out ethnic cleansing itself - where is the anger for this? Or is it only the Arab scumbags we have a problem with.
You would think so. They don’t seem bothered at all. Just keep saying the Saudis are worse. I am sure that will be comforting to the victims of Lewis.

I'm not going to the Newcatle away game, but 100% I'll be at the home game in a white shirt covered in fake blood.

Vile that the Prem League should let anyone connected with Saudi take control of a club. I hear a lot about the murdered journalist, human rights abuses and oppression of women - but it's nothing compared to their actions in Yemen for the last few years.
Levy is handwriting ‘fake blood’ on labels & sticking them over Heinz ketchup sachets as we speak. Sachets he stole anytime he eats out. Always takes all the napkins too. No care for people eating there after him.

Levy means well but hes a businessman not a football man. And that sums up his tenure. 1 league cup in his time is way way below our expectations. Lets be honest only two of his managerial appointments have been a relative success. Jol was the other but arnesen picked him. Think levy will see his own vision through but I reckon he will sell up in next few years. He wont sell to a mug though.

Covid drove me out of it about 99%, but the Denmark story in the EC pulled me back somewhat.

Now I am fast moving towards the door again.

Needed some Christmas jumper for a social next week. Went to the OS to buy it there, why not. Also a few nike training t-shirts because I need them.

When about to pay, I just thought fuck it, why fund any of this shit.
Yeah I will probably mainly hover around 95% unless something pulls me in more for a short period of time. But then back to 95% I go.
Good on you for resisting the urge to buy from the OS. Don’t be going weak in the January sales! I will be keeping an eye on you!

PS. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇩🇰 Never a penalty! Sorry.

Yeah I will probably mainly hover around 95% unless something pulls me in more for a short period of time. But then back to 95% I go.
Good on you for resisting the urge to buy from the OS. Don’t be going weak in the January sales! I will be keeping an eye on you!

PS. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v 🇩🇰 Never a penalty! Sorry.

Sterlings gonna be Sterlinging, I guess

:contesmile:

:dierpochhug:

The question is, are your morals in the right place if you can watch 11 multi millionaires kick a bag of air about for 90 mins , the owners, sky, the government...its one big bag of shit at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom