BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What I liked most was the excellent positional play from our lads. In fact, afterwards Sonny was saying that Conte was drilling into them that they should be positioning themselves better, being where they needed to be for the next phase of play.

Perhaps that’s why NDombele isn’t getting a game, can you imagine him in training: “oh, really, do I have to get over there? ….. that’s miles away, I’m quite happy sitting here ….. do I really have to move? …”

It's an obvious highlight to pick, but this is right off the training ground. Unfortunately, the clip doesn't go back to the throw, as it showed us playing through their press. Son is already dropping into position as to is Kane and Reggie, BEFORE Sanchez even passes it to Son. Then as Son lays off to Kane Reggie is already on his bike.

It's an obvious highlight to pick, but this is right off the training ground. Unfortunately, the clip doesn't go back to the throw, as it showed us playing through their press. Son is already dropping into position as to is Kane and Reggie, BEFORE Sanchez even passes it to Son. Then as Son lays off to Kane Reggie is already on his bike.

World class pre-pre-assist from Sanchez.....

:llorishowudoin:

Wasn’t entertaining but we looked organised both in defence and attack and our fitness looks much better. Early days but good signs.

That's the most entertaining we've been all season imo.
In the league, against Premier league opposition anyway.
We looked like creating chances all match, had 11 shots, 6 on target, never looked in trouble and, importantly, looked like there was a plan.

We looked like creating chances all match, had 11 shots, 6 on target, never looked in trouble and, importantly, looked like there was a plan.
So Sky can put their 3000+ hours without a shot on target' stat away now presumably? :kaneshh::sonhmm::contekiss:

When compared to Nunoball yes it was a different level but we still look a bit clunky on the ball. Development of players and a few good transfers and we will be a very good team.

Conte will have a breakdown if he feels he has to micro manage every match.
He always does that, it's his style. It happens because he reminds the players of the patterns of play, almost every attack from Conte's teams has been drilled in the training ground for multiple hours before, and when we have the ball Conte just micro manages the players regarding which pattern they should use.

Are people really this thick

Odegaard is actually shit. If he was good he’d be playing his prime years at Real but they sniffed him out almost as soon as they bought him.
Seriously? You think he is sht. I doubt he was at Madrid because he's shit? Is that what you think I s it a case that anyone for Woolwich is shit in your books?

If say he is exactly what we need, an Eriksen type player in midfield. His tackling is shit but his distribution is better that what we currently have.

In the south stand toilets at half time and some Tarquin thought it was the best moment to make a loud phone call (with airpods obviously) to arrange the Christmas canopies with his extended family.

Never thought I'd miss the experience of pissing in sinks and chain smoking Benson but think they were more my people :nawty:

Man watching extended highlights, we should've score many more goals.

Wonder if the players are still pressing since as a team they're used to only getting maybe 1 shot attempt per match

First live game for me, after a lengthy illness, and I had a great time. I felt we played very well, and didn't give Brentford much time on the ball. I was surprised that they didn't put up more of a fight, but I felt we smothered them somewhat.
Apart from a few misplaced passes here and there, and some defensive confusion, it was a pleasing performance in my view.
To top it all I got given a free pint and a free pie. I left the ground with a big smile on my face.
Ready for Sunday-"Come on! Lets be having you!"
😁

Back
Top Bottom