Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He needs to hype the shit out of him to get even 60 million for him.

Yes. Top football clubs who employ scouts and data analysts are going to be influenced by what the manager of the team they're buying a player from says. Conte definitely is sat there thinking 'if I praise him. Guardiola will totally be fooled in to paying another 15m!'

Joke analysis of the situation. Just like your shitty conspiracy theories about why Kane starts every game, baseless nonsense twisted because you have an agenda and you feel the need to fuel it at every possible opportunity.

Yes. Top football clubs who employ scouts and data analysts are going to be influenced by what the manager of the team they're buying a player from says. Conte definitely is sat there thinking 'if I praise him. Guardiola will totally be fooled in to paying another 15m!'

Joke analysis of the situation. Just like your shitty conspiracy theories about why Kane starts every game, baseless nonsense twisted because you have an agenda and you feel the need to fuel it at every possible opportunity.
LOL of course it matters

If Conte drops Kane over another Spurs player, what kind of signal would that send to other teams?
Or if Conte outright says, "Kane is not the same player as he was when I was at Chelsea"
WTF do you think would happen?

LOL

LOL of course it matters

If Conte drops Kane over another Spurs player, what kind of signal would that send to other teams?
Or if Conte outright says, "Kane is not the same player as he was when I was at Chelsea"

LOL

He doesn't have to say a thing. Certainly doesn't have to heap praise upon him.

Just like he didn't have to praise him during the Euros. Just loves Kane. Reckon he has a poster of him on his wall....

BESTIES!!!

He doesn't have to say a thing. Certainly doesn't have to heap praise upon him.

Just like he didn't have to praise him during the Euros. Just loves Kane. Reckon he has a poster of him on his wall....

BESTIES!!!
Imagine you're trying to raise money for a new start up and you're showing off your goods. But instead of hyping the product, you just sit there and twiddle your thumbs.

Straight out of the Steve Jobs and Elon Musk playbook.

HAHAHA ok mate.

Your fanboyism and optimism is unparalleled.

You win.

Imagine you're trying to raise money for a new start up and you're showing off your goods. But instead of hyping the product, you just sit there and twiddle your thumbs.

Straight out of the Steve Jobs and Elon Musk playbook.

HAHAHA ok mate.

Your fanboyism and optimism is unparalleled.

You win.

Can't believe Conte knew he'd be here during the Euros so got in some praise early. Genius.

LOL of course it matters

LOL
He posted the link but didn’t read the article

Imagine posting that in support of Kane while Conte is tripping over himself to say twice in one paragraph that Kane has to play “at this moment” but he wants to find another way to get three points “maybe without Harry”

What does he think this means?
Does he really see a situation where we just sign a striker sub, sign Kane to 4 more years, and continue to build the club around him?

I’m almost worried how some of these fans will cope. Kane has about 6 months left at this club

1. I do not believe that City only offered 75m for Kane.
2. If Grealish went for 100m then Kane would be more.
3. Levy should have sold Kane for 100m plus, but never worth 150m.
4. Kane’s head was turned.
5. Kane, Sterling and McGuire’s form after Euros all suffered.
6. In Contes judgement I trust for the best for Spurs.
7. If Conte keeps, sells or re positions Kane so be it.

Yeah I did, I just didn't get your twisted interpretation of it. Simple.
What is twisted

What do you read when you see the words
“In this moment I am answering this way, I hope to improve the situation later”

Do you read
“I’m going to sign Kane to 4 more years and sign another Janssen for Carabou games”

What is twisted

What do you read when you see the words
“In this moment I am answering this way, I hope to improve the situation later”

Do you read
“I’m going to sign Kane to 4 more years and sign another Janssen for Carabou games”

I read he wants more depth at striker and an alternative which offers something else to the team. Not a Janssen, but perhaps a younger striker who can learn from the generational striker who is Kane.

Errrrr that’s a lot of words he didn’t say for someone who “isn’t” twisting anything.

Conte: I don't just want one striker, it's not ideal.

You: He wants to SELL Kane and thinks he's shite.

All he's saying is he wants another striker, which is fine because we only have one, not fucking ideal even if that striker was prime R9.

Conte: I don't just want one striker, it's not ideal.

You: He wants to SELL Kane and thinks he's shite.

All he's saying is he wants another striker, which is fine because we only have one, not fucking ideal even if that striker was prime R9.

He will sell Kane because Kane has been utterly shit.

This isn’t about back up. It’s about a long term solution.
If you think Conte is going to change his entire philosophy because Kane can’t keep up, you’re wrong, and we can bookmark this until August and come back to it.

We will spend huge amounts on a striker either now or in the summer, and it wont be about them learning how not to score goals from Kane.

1. I do not believe that City only offered 75m for Kane.
2. If Grealish went for 100m then Kane would be more.
3. Levy should have sold Kane for 100m plus, but never worth 150m.
4. Kane’s head was turned.
5. Kane, Sterling and McGuire’s form after Euros all suffered.
6. In Contes judgement I trust for the best for Spurs.
7. If Conte keeps, sells or re positions Kane so be it.
6. In Contes judgement I trust for the best for Spurs…..is a given no matter what Levy thinks or any plank on here thinks it’s Contes way or no way we’re fooked we’ve run out of options simple as.

Back
Top Bottom