Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Footballer needs brains, why do they moan about foul, just be apologetic always and you should be spare a yellow card, hope Tangaga grow some maturity and brains
Animated GIF

I think American advertising is the number one reason I would refuse to live there
Not enough gambling and payday lending commercials for you?

But it feels like the guy that says, "have you seen the price of petrol? That's the number 1 reason I would never have a Ferrari".

We need to sign Origi at all cost, hope kane missed chip don't cause us shit, sessegnon proving to be quite useless, attack the wing, stop the cut in.

We miss a trick w demarai gray

Aaron was for sale. The approx value was 20 million. Levy didn't want to fork it out. He later forked out 15 million for Doherty.

Loads of clubs in for Aarons last summer - but at 30 - 40m which is why he didn't move, at 20m loads of buyers.

And probably the Mourhino/Mendes (especially with his Wolves connection) chose Doherty

Back
Top Bottom