Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's been excellent for Denmark but in a different role. This summer he was very good.

Clearly a bad fit in this team, like many others with him.
What role does he play for Denmark? Skipp is clearly the main CM and playing as a DM, so PEH should be free’d up to go box to box. International football is different

Essentially where he is playing for us then…. He’s crap isn’t he? Basic, average oaf. At least he’s not impersonating a DM any longer, that really was a sick joke

No. He is not.

But he is not working out for us more than 5,6/10 of his ability and lack of effort isn't it.

So if he doesn't fit in, we should move him on, since his stock his high.

No. He is not.

But he is not working out for us more than 5,6/10 of his ability and lack of effort isn't it.

So if he doesn't fit in, we should move him on, since his stock his high.
Possibly - or keep as a squad player? I guess someone like Newcastle would probably jump if he was available and pay big money

That was a good way to end a nice run of games (Mura result aside). Next 5 games are really difficult, I think we need minimum 5 points from Brighton, Leicester and Liverpool to stay in with a chance of top 4, and those are sandwiched between really important and tough cup games against Rennes and West Ham.

sess meh? yeh ok mate.

and tbh we played way better when Doherty came on.
I'll admit I wasn't giving the game 100% attention, but I saw most of it and didn't see anything impressive from Ryan. No sting in attack and didn't fuck up. Hence the 'meh'.

Not sure why you're giving Doherty credit for the last 30 mins. He wound me up with his imprecision and slow, muddled thinking.

Back
Top Bottom