Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're a tasty team.
Craig Benzine GIF by Wheezy Waiter

Best goal, not most important...the 3rd goal was never getting in any goal of the month nominees.

The goal today is the best goal for technique and the actual strike that he has scored for Spurs in his time here IMO.

I agree with that.

Ps. Look how easy that is fellow Brethren. Not everyone’s a cunt.

Ok some are but still.

Fair enough. Come to the SE corner and I reckon you’ll be a happier chap. It is pretty decent there.
It's great there ... One of the best views 'in the house' too (mind you, have yet to hear of any bad views tbh!) As great as it is IN the South Stand 'wall' you really get to feel, hear and see the full majesty of the entire ground from the SE corner 'wedge'!

Plus it is quite funny to watch the mild confusion on some fans' faces when "We're The Park Lane / We're the Shelfside" chant starts up, as we are in a bit of a grey area / no man's land between the two!!

It's great there ... One of the best views 'in the house' too (mind you, have yet to hear of any bad views tbh!) As great as it is IN the South Stand 'wall' you really get to feel, hear and see the full majesty of the entire ground from the SE corner 'wedge'!

Plus it is quite funny to watch the mild confusion on some fans' faces when "We're The Park Lane / We're the Shelfside" chant starts up, as we are in a bit of a grey area / no man's land between the two!!
Sing Shelf side, we need the numbers :)

What was the clapping at 22 minutes for?

My best friend, Michael passed away recently at the age of 22. He supported Spurs and it would mean a lot to family & friends if at Sunday’s Norwich game, people would applaud on 22mins. I support Woolwich but will be attending and backing Spurs just for Michael. Please share this tweet​

I thought we played well. Barcelona 1990s? No. Well? Yes.

Passing is loads better, moving off the ball too. Understanding between players, verticalidad - roughly translated as "thrusting forward" - all noticeably improved.

Huge improvements in individual players, most pertinently Dier and Davies who have been excellent under Conte. A sense of "team" again, working together.

I fail to see what people expect, given where we started from, given the hell of the last two (or even three, bar the unexpected European Cup Final) years
Even the European Cup final year was a shocker after jan.... Hardly won a game in the league.

I think people rightfully want spurs to be competitive and want to see improvements in performance. Based on that mindset they will look at games from a performance point of view, especially games like Norwich as it provides an indication of how things will go. An example would be those first 9 games with Maureen - we were sht! but we won most of them, then the performances caught up with us and it went downhill fast.... People are looking at that and wanting to avoid it. Personally I think it is a good start but I can see some trepidation with some depts ie midfield... And unfortunately kane who you could never replace but I'd say still wants out... Performance wise against better teams it's got to improve.

Nose bleed time. 4th spot, CL qualification in sight. Don’t tell anybody or people may have to be positive.

Please, please Mr Levy just keep your nose out of things.

He did thanks. Loved it. Took him to the shop, had a good bit of Turkish beforehand, and then wanted to watch the players warm up. He seemed genuinely fascinated by it all and really enjoyed the game. He was singing “oh when the Spurs…” as he climbed into bed tonight so the poor chap seems hooked. My work is done. The guilt I shall carry to the grave. What have I done?!

:pochshock:

Obviously his highlight was shaking hands with a forum legend?

Back
Top Bottom