Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Appears as if Son sees himself as No 1 and H as 2. So shoot is primary, consider feeding H secondary.

IMO, every player should take the best option for the team. Kane, Son, all of them. If the pass is better than the shot, take the fucking pass.
Obviously if the ball hits the back of the net, no one will look at it retrospectively and ask why the player shot. But in those times where we failed to score and a player is in a great position, they're gonna rightfully ask why they didn't get the ball.
And "I'm number 1" isn't the right answer.

IMO, every player should take the best option for the team. Kane, Son, all of them. If the pass is better than the shot, take the fucking pass.
Obviously if the ball hits the back of the net, no one will look at it retrospectively and ask why the player shot. But in those times where we failed to score and a player is in a great position, they're gonna rightfully ask why they didn't get the ball.

Kane was left asking that very question of Sonny in the first half.

Probably Conte whispering into Son and Mouras ear. As he said after the game, he wants them both scoring. It’s not all about Kane anymore. Read between the lines and it’s clear as day that we are moving away from Harry Kane ball and we will be better off without it

Probably Conte whispering into Son and Mouras ear. As he said after the game, he wants them both scoring. It’s not all about Kane anymore. Read between the lines and it’s clear as day that we are moving away from Harry Kane ball and we will be better off without it

Harry Kane team Kane ball good but not good enough

Been saying this forever

Good for Kane for sure. Golden boots hey. But not good enough for the Club

So now five years late but guess better late than never

Saw a bus today, which had Sonny all over it - advertising 'This is my Korea, what's yours?'

200.gif

Been saying this forever

It’s not a coincidence that Son, Moura, PEH and Reg all have goals over the last 2 PL games. We are moving away from Harry Kane ball and it’s instantly starting to pay off. Even Ben fcking Davies looks like a threat right now.

Been saying this forever

5 years ago we also had eriksen and dele hitting well into double figures. So i wouldnt say it was exactly kane ball.

5 years ago we also had eriksen and dele hitting well into double figures. So i wouldnt say it was exactly kane ball.

It was Kane ball. We wasted virtually won nothting except an Audi cup with this team playing Kane ball limiting ourselves making it easier for other teams to defend than it had to

KANE

SON. DELE. ERICKSON

WAN. DEMBELLE

ROSE. JAN. TOBY WALKER

HUGO

It was Kane ball. We wasted virtually won nothting except an Audi cup with this team playing Kane ball limiting ourselves making it easier for other teams to defend than it had to

KANE

SON. DELE. ERICKSON

WAN. DEMBELLE

ROSE. JAN. TOBY WALKER

HUGO
Kane was the pinnicle of the best spurs team in 50 years. Not winning a cup isn't on his shoulders alone. Silly, silly, silly talk.

KANE

SON. DELE. ERICKSON

WAN. DEMBELLE

ROSE. JAN. TOBY WALKER

HUGO
Eriksen* my boy

no we had a very young team dele signed that year kane was coming into his own dier first or second year as well rose and walker were fresh talent what are you talking about

Sounds like you thought we had a very young team sounds like you thought we were not expected to make top 4. Well I obviously thought a bit differently

Kane was the pinnicle of the best spurs team in 50 years. Not winning a cup isn't on his shoulders alone. Silly, silly, silly talk.

Not winning a cup isn't on his shoulders alone. That part I agree with.

Is he our leader on the pitch right now ?

We can all hope he reaches peak performance for the sake of the team, but right now, he is way off. He hasn't been the same since the farcical golfing interview with that maggot.

He is a shadow of prime Kane. I say this as a fan of Harry's.

In my humble opinion if you're looking for on-field leadership, inspiration, call it want you will, you look to Son.

Maybe Harry has a greater ceiling, but the gap between Son's best and worst performances are less obvious than those of Kane.

KANE

SON. DELE. ERICKSON

WAN. DEMBELLE

ROSE. JAN. TOBY WALKER

HUGO
So having the top scorer in the premier league on multiple occasions held us back? We should have had a clogger up there 👍

Back
Top Bottom