Oliver Skipp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't get to see the game as working abroad but just seen the above highlights. You have to love the bloke, he is everywhere. Getting more comfortable and confident with the ball. Playing the right pass at the right time... Forwards, backwards it doesn't matter. Love him!

I was saying from the back end of last season the future will be PEH as Skipps understudy. Boys on a steep upward curve to stardom. I'm going to be ambitious and saying the loser Internationally will be Harry Maguire..... Rice will take his position as Centerback and Skipp will anchor either Bellingham or Philips.

I was saying from the back end of last season the future will be PEH as Skipp's understudy. Boy's on a steep upward curve to stardom. I'm going to be ambitious and saying the loser internationally will be Harry Maguire..... Rice will take his position as centre back and Skipp will anchor either Bellingham or Philips.
I think Skipp and Phillips will be vying for an England slot long term.
Can't see Rice being moved into defence.
Maguire is a very good CB who is out of form. Eric Dier will certainly be in Southgate's thoughts in January if he keeps up his good form.

Love him, love him, love him!
i love you hearts GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I think Skipp will develop into a more box to box player than simply a holding player. He has the energy and the stamina for it. He just needs to work on his shooting obviously. He doesn't have to try and be a Gerrard or a Lampard in regards to the amount of goals he scores. But with his energy there's no reason he can't get forward and join attacks at times.

Back
Top Bottom