Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they are going to have to pause the whole league, this is getting daft now. Just suspend the season until after Christmas.

Give clubs a couple of weeks to fully vaccinate their squads, properly adapt their ways of working and be ready to go again in January. Trying to limp on like this is stupid.

Tantrum No GIF

Maybe we’ll all get to watch Spurs again someday…

luis suarez GIF

In all seriousness, the PL needs to do something quick. We can’t keep having games called off, particularly at the last minute. It’s probably going to have to be a halt over Christmas, which would be a massive shame

Maybe we’ll all get to watch Spurs again someday…

luis suarez GIF

In all seriousness, the PL needs to do something quick. We can’t keep having games called off, particularly at the last minute. It’s probably going to have to be a halt over Christmas, which would be a massive shame
Wait till we get deducted points because we can’t fit in all our matches.

They’ll probably deduct just enough so we’re in the ECL position again.

I think they are going to have to pause the whole league, this is getting daft now. Just suspend the season until after Christmas.

Give clubs a couple of weeks to fully vaccinate their squads, properly adapt their ways of working and be ready to go again in January. Trying to limp on like this is stupid.
Maybe bin off the league cup to free some dates.

Oh man, I was looking forward to this one as well. Does anyone know why Covid is everywhere in the league right now? I live in the USA and it's not this bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom