Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's called a risk assessment, people die all the time of a variety of causes.

People die in road traffic accidents all the time, we can prevent this by banning cars.

Should we Larry or do you not care Larry? Are you just like "Fuck it let them die"

That's how ridiculous you sound to me
Yeah ok let’s ban cars so no one dies in a traffic accident, that’s exactly what I’m saying

You posted about being happy to go on with your life aslong as only a few people die, I understand your point but we should be aiming to keep these vulnerable people safe not just writing them off

Yeah ok let’s ban cars so no one dies in a traffic accident, that’s exactly what I’m saying

You posted about being happy to go on with your life aslong as only a few people die, I understand your point but we should be aiming to keep these vulnerable people safe not just writing them off

Who is happy about any of this?

Seriously stop putting emotive words in my mouth.

As it seem we can't discuss things using logic and common sense without you dishonestly questioning my morals. then I'll end this conversation here.

Who is happy about any of this?

Seriously stop putting emotive words in my mouth.

As it seem we can't discuss things using logic and common sense without you dishonestly questioning my morals. then I'll end this conversation here.
You made a shit comment, I called you out on it, just wear it mate

I don’t think you’re a bad guy and I don’t for the life of me think you want people to die

It was just a bad comment, go read it back and put yourself in the shoes of someone that knows a vulnerable person etc

I’m not at work due to having to self isolate because my flatmate tested positive, was looking forward to some evening football and now that’s been cancelled.. because of COVID.

:conteshock:

You made a shit comment, I called you out on it, just wear it mate

I don’t think you’re a bad guy and I don’t for the life of me think you want people to die

It was just a bad comment, go read it back and put yourself in the shoes of someone that knows a vulnerable person etc
I've come to the conclusion you have a mental age of 5.

FYI - that's a bad comment

have a nice day

I've come to the conclusion you have a mental age of 5.

FYI - that's a bad comment

have a nice day
I’ve got a mental age of 5 yet you’re the one resorting to playground insults, and swearing at me, while I’m trying to have a discussion with you

Let’s also not forget your original name was ‘I hate scousers’ and your profile picture is a man with a bin on his head, quite the maturity you’re showing

You do you pal, stay classy

We can’t beat West Ham.

(3 up with ten minutes to go …….. not that I bear a grudge..)
Stephen Amell Reaction GIF by Heels

Sky sports showing what they claim are jab statistics in EPL. 59% have at least one jab, compared to 80% of UK residents. 25% of players indicate they have no plans to get jabbed. Don't know if that is true statistic, but........

Sky sports showing what they claim are jab statistics in EPL. 59% have at least one jab, compared to 80% of UK residents. 25% of players indicate they have no plans to get jabbed. Don't know if that is true statistic, but........
I would like to think it might be about ‘best thing for the team’ if they have a bad reaction and are out for a while.

However, if the stat’s true, probably more to do with bravado and ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom