Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happens when China release the next variant and the one after that and that and that and that and .....?

aroused the colbert report GIF
That's a little bit near the knuckle. Hope we don't have any Chinese people on this thread

Have you noticed how Rogers went to manage them, got a tan, dyed his hair and had his teeth whitened.
Then Klopp hoes, gets his teeth capped, his eyes lasered and his barnet sorted out.

What happens if they just stay there longer and longer? Fake lips? Massive tits? Accent change? Sign on?
I really did LOL.
Nice one!

I fancy our chances if they are missing VVD and Fabinho

The allowed Nu-Castle to make a game of it last night...

1 dodgy goal, 1 dubious penalty denial and a late thunder-bastard.... On another day that coulda ended 2-1 barcodes.

No reason why we can't pose a stiffer challenge than they did.

1 dodgy goal, 1 dubious penalty denial and a late thunder-bastard.... On another day that coulda ended 2-1 barcodes.

Apart from the fact that we have the capacity to collapse like a house of cards. If they score early it could get very messy.

Last edited:
I'm shocked the stadium is still only open 2 hours before the game on Sunday when we are all supposed to be having Covid passes checked.

LOL

I'm shocked the stadium is still only open 2 hours before the game on Sunday when we are all supposed to be having Covid passes checked.
Is it all or just random checks? Can't remember what it said in the email now.
I found it's easier and faster to download the COVID pass to Gpay and make a shortcut on home screen (way better than the NHS app)

Is it all or just random checks? Can't remember what it said in the email now.
I found it's easier and faster to download the COVID pass to Gpay and make a shortcut on home screen (way better than the NHS app)
Agree about android/gpay was waiting for us to catch up with iPhone users for a long while.

As for the checks I thought the government wanted everyone checked, although the declaration may be a way around that? You're right the email says spot checks. It has been 'policy' to spot check all season, I've been checked once so far.

Seems a waste of time, if it's going to be done then do it properly - easier said than done though.

Agree about android/gpay was waiting for us to catch up with iPhone users for a long while.

As for the checks I thought the government wanted everyone checked, although the declaration may be a way around that? You're right the email says spot checks. It has been 'policy' to spot check all season, I've been checked once so far.

Seems a waste of time, if it's going to be done then do it properly - easier said than done though.
Yeah I've been stopped a couple of times , doesn't really bother me if they check everyone as usually get there around opening

Back
Top Bottom