Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree about android/gpay was waiting for us to catch up with iPhone users for a long while.

As for the checks I thought the government wanted everyone checked, although the declaration may be a way around that? You're right the email says spot checks. It has been 'policy' to spot check all season, I've been checked once so far.

Seems a waste of time, if it's going to be done then do it properly - easier said than done though.
I read something in the paper yesterday that random checks will be sufficient. So casual glances at 1:100 or something. Pointless box ticking exercise really.

Last edited:
There are only two games every year that I dread and always very negative about. Liverpool away and Liverpool home. We always lose.

I literally have zero hope when we play them. It’s a horrible feeling and one I wish I didn’t have but it’s the only feeling I have when we play them.

There are only two games every year that I dread and always very negative about. Liverpool away and Liverpool home. We always lose.

I literally have zero hope when we play them. It’s a horrible feeling and one I wish I didn’t have but it’s the only feeling I have when we play them.
Just watch the first 85 minutes and turn the game off at the end and maybe you can convince yourself we got a draw.

If this game goes ahead does anyone know if the likes of Skipp, Son, Hijbjerg, Lucas are back?

We know Liverpool won’t have VVD and Fabinho.

I’m hoping for the Antonio factor to make a difference this time 👊🏼

We should have won the away game last season or at least drawn.
Berg hit the post and Schmuck Aurier stupidly gave away a soft corner in the last minute which led to the winner.
Home game complete feck up after Schmuck Aurier couldn't be bothered tracking back just before HT. Etc.
Anyway. No Aurier this season so I'm confident.

Not that long ago we had their number at home.

So I would say don’t worry these things come and go. But that would be a lie.

When I started supporting Spurs in the 80s I was told the last time we beat them at anfield in the league the titanic was being built…

and it was pretty much true. :pochwtf:

If this game goes ahead does anyone know if the likes of Skipp, Son, Hijbjerg, Lucas are back?

From the training video it looks Gollini and Hojbjerg are missing but everyone else is involved. I think PEH was tested on Dec 9th and therefor is still missing. There was one more player that tested positive Dec 13th and my guess is that is Gollini. Of course there could be someone I'm missing. Seems like all the players who had covid have returned to training when possible after the quarantine. Could mean that nobody was too sick.

Yep we are absolutely pathetic every time we play them

Chelsea away and Woolwich away too. Games we never get anything from and always get battered. I hate these fixtures.

He did kiss the turf after he scored.
If we could get him to lick a few countertops and underground hand rails we're sorted.

Skipp and Son are back. Hojbjerg and Lucas were not on training footage, so they're most likely unavaliable. Emerson and Gil are back as well.

ZOWkKZ1.jpg

Gollini, Reguilon, Doherty, Rodon, Tanganga, Winks, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Markanday

Back
Top Bottom