Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs drought got me clucking so hard that I'm actually looking forward to losing to these smug cunts. "Oh a Dier pen in the first minute and a Salah hatrick" ... yum yum.

Not sure who the fuck SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs is. Or how they've managed 31k posts on here without understanding that in the ten years I've been a member... I've never taken my posting / Spurs / or this beautiful pissing contest of a forum too seriously.

Rumours on twitter that Henderson and Salah got covid.

Got a feeling this will postponed too.
My nephew in Malta said that it had been postponed, but can't see anything to confirm that.

They're gonna call it off ten minutes before kick off, ain't they!!!!!

Angry GIF

Rumours on twitter that Henderson and Salah got covid.

Got a feeling this will postponed too.
Nah, even the FA must realise that they cant realistically have a team with 4 games in hand.

I'm surprised Pep or Klopp haven't had a whinge about our unfair advantage of knowing their results beofre we play already.

Pep Klopp..... sounds like something you ask the chemist for when you've got dodgy guts.

21 first team players listed and 3 youngsters named in these tweets (plus Lo Tutala GK also seen) - Hojbjerg is one notable absentee, Reguilon we know trained alone., Moura also seen

I feel like we've got off on the wrong foot SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .

I offer my apologies. If you don't know me, i am an extremely sporadic but historically prolific poster who generally got on with everyone who didnt act like a know it all cunt.

Unfortunately i have always had an issue with getting triggered when someone x's me from behind without the common courtesy to consider that expression is defined by context.

Salut.

21 first team players listed and 3 youngsters named in these tweets (plus Lo Tutala GK also seen) - Hojbjerg is one notable absentee, Reguilon we know trained alone., Moura also seen

Dane Scarlett also missing from first team training video/pics

Not sure Gollini has been seen. Romero I assume is still injured

I feel like we've got off on the wrong foot SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs .

I offer my apologies. If you don't know me, i am an extremely sporadic but historically prolific poster who generally got on with everyone who didnt act like a know it all cunt.

Unfortunately i have always had an issue with getting triggered when someone x's me from behind without the common courtesy to consider that expression is defined by context.

Salut.
A mouse vs a spider would be an interesting fight.

Back
Top Bottom