Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m imagining something along these lines.

2dac5a70fe092e424b778f0b0f84ceb7--amazing-spiderman-famous-quotes.jpg

31dJqb-ASEL._AC_.jpg

The spider man outfit looks like it’s being worn by Boris Johnson!

Won't be going to this - not worth the moral dilemma of a positive test and Christmas isolation.

Already we were seeing 5k empty seats, I wonder if it will even be half full (or empty 🙃)

Won't be going to this - not worth the moral dilemma of a positive test and Christmas isolation.

Already we were seeing 5k empty seats, I wonder if it will even be half full (or empty 🙃)

Same. I'd rather miss it than have to tell the Mrs that Christmas with the family is cancelled because I caught Covid at a football match. Just not worth the risk.

Same. I'd rather miss it than have to tell the Mrs that Christmas with the family is cancelled because I caught Covid at a football match. Just not worth the risk.
I’m still planning on going.

TBH I’m more likely to catch it from my primary school age grandchildren, one son who is a paramedic, the other son who is a police officer and his wife who is an NHS counsellor. We’ve seen them all in the past week and they will all be at mine on Xmas day.

Getting within a few yards of you lot for a couple of hours is the least of my problems.

Is it only 5k? It looked a lot more on the seat map I saw yesterday. Too many to bother counting though.

I hadn't thought about that.
Quite the dilemma at this time of year (or any time, really).

That's where I'm at. It's on the tv but if Salah has covid I suspect that Klippity will change his tune.

It's one thing risking it to go to the match, something altogether to make the journey to find the game called off as well.

Back
Top Bottom