Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know you are but what am I is not a valid form of argumentation for adults. Stop doing it poopiepants!

I agree it isn't which is why your arguments which are completely made up make no sense.

I am providing facts and all you can say is well maybe not. You have no counterargument so I will keep posting the facts until you show something else.

See previous...

Again when what I am saying is true there is no need to post anything else. The truth is the best argument there is.

So you are starting to appreciate Benz then? Modric is moving around better at 36 as well. He's not a striker but it is 8 years.

Appreciate him? Not really he is what he is, meh.

Other than he looks like he's got arthritis in every joint of his lower body. But you're right he doens't look labored at all.

Not what I have seen at all.

Ok, but he also can't be this version of whatever he is. 1 league goal.

Not really concerned.

sure there was. He just missed a 4 yarder in the last game FFS. Are you suggesting Kane is lethal but only inside 4 yds? World class indeed.

No there wasn't. When did he miss a 4 yarder? Not in any game that I have seen, was there a secret game only for Kane haters that I missed.

I am not suggesting anything just pointing out the truth that Kane has not missed any sitters so far this year. Although I can see that the truth when it comes to Kane is hard for you to take so that is likely what is causing the confusion.

I am providing facts and all you can say is well maybe not. You have no counterargument so I will keep posting the facts until you show something else.
What 'facts' have you shown? We're dropping xG and conversion rates and you have discounted them because they are not convenient to your narrative. Ok, absent that show us some objective facts and not Rafa facts.

Not what I have seen at all.
NOT a fact. ONly your biased perception but not objective fact. Being 25% percentage point behind Neal Maupay is objective fact.

Not really concerned.
Could have fooled me.

No there wasn't. When did he miss a 4 yarder? Not in any game that I have seen, was there a secret game only for Kane haters that I missed.
He pulled it wide from the left post. It was the last game or the one prior. It was poor. but it is convenient if you are only paying attention to the one's that support your argument. Seomoene will remember this miss beause it was bad.

I am not suggesting anything just pointing out the truth that Kane has not missed any sitters so far this year.
Not true. stats say he's missed 5 which is 1 more than persistent sitter misser Neal Maupay.

What 'facts' have you shown? We're dropping xG and conversion rates and you have discounted them because they are not convenient to your narrative. Ok, absent that show us some objective facts and not Rafa facts.

I have discounted them because they are crap, nothing to do with any narrative. There is only one narrative here coming from you.

The facts are Kane can be successful in a pressing system, fact. Kane is not slow as molasses, fact. Kane is not tiring early, fact.

So when you whine about him being able to play in that system because Jimmy Greaves is dead then there is no other argument needed other than to point out that you are clearly wrong.

NOT a fact. ONly your biased perception but not objective fact. Being 25% percentage point behind Neal Maupay is objective fact.

Being 25% points behind Maupay means nothing when the stat is complete BS and tells us nothing.

I have never denied whether he was 25% behind him or not because I couldn't care less how many points he is ahead or behind him on that useless piece of garbage scale.

Could have fooled me.

Maybe you should pay attention to what is actually posted then and not on advancing your biased narrative.

He pulled it wide from the left post. It was the last game or the one prior. It was poor. but it is convenient if you are only paying attention to the one's that support your argument. Seomoene will remember this miss beause it was bad.

I am not only paying attention to anything other than what actually happened.

Unlike you I don't have to make things up to try and create a false narrative. I don't have an agenda here like you do so I am lucky that I can rely on reality and facts.

Not true. stats say he's missed 5 which is 1 more than persistent sitter misser Neal Maupay.

Not a single fact states that at all. And watching the games and seeing what actually happens proves that is 100% wrong. But again that would involve actually watching the games and caring what happens not just hating on player and trying to spin nonsense to advance a BS narrative.

It'll be one of these excuses/comments

"...b...bu...but....we'd be fighting for relegation without Kane's goals and assists!"
"...b...bu...but....Nuno!"
"...b...bu....but... our midfield!"
"...b...bu....but... it's the team!"
"...b...bu...but...goal conversion rate and xG don't matter!"
"...b...bu...but....Son and Moura!"
"...b...bu...but....those 2 long passes against Leeds!"
"...b...bu...but....his hold up play against 1 million rated CBs against Vitesse!"
"...b...bu...but....Kane led us to the Champions League final!"

When all else fails:

"...b...bu...but....he just had a baby!!!!!!!!!!l!"

Courtesy of Deuterz Deuterz

Yawn .. incredible how you've somehow managed to become the more boring partner in your trolling campaign. Impressive stuff.

The facts are Kane can be successful in a pressing system, fact. Kane is not slow as molasses, fact. Kane is not tiring early, fact.
These are NOT facts. These are assertions made by you. 100% not objective fact.
Being 25% points behind Maupay means nothing when the stat is complete BS and tells us nothing.

I have never denied whether he was 25% behind him or not because I couldn't care less how many points he is ahead or behind him on that useless piece of garbage scale.
So denying the relavance or validity of a particular state is your defense?
Unlike you I don't have to make things up to try and create a false narrative. I don't have an agenda here like you do so I am lucky that I can rely on reality and facts.
Hell of an assertion. Not as strong a one as saying Harry can be successful in a pressing system but still a strong one. I've made nothing up. Are you suggesting he didn't miss one from 4 yards in a previous game. This is really so easy to disprove. Are you sure you want to do this?

These are NOT facts. These are assertions made by you. 100% not objective fact.

They are 100% facts. They don't fit the narrative you have built up in your mind but that doesn't change that they are true.

So denying the relavance or validity of a particular state is your defense?

No pointing out that they are crap and have no relevance or validity is not only my defense but the truth.

Hell of an assertion. Not as strong a one as saying Harry can be successful in a pressing system but still a strong one. I've made nothing up. Are you suggesting he didn't miss one from 4 yards in a previous game. This is really so easy to disprove. Are you sure you want to do this?

It is not an assertion it is what happened.

Disapprove it all you want. There is nothing "to do" so what would I "want to do this"?

It'll be one of these excuses/comments

"...b...bu...but....we'd be fighting for relegation without Kane's goals and assists!"
"...b...bu...but....Nuno!"
"...b...bu....but... our midfield!"
"...b...bu....but... it's the team!"
"...b...bu...but...goal conversion rate and xG don't matter!"
"...b...bu...but....Son and Moura!"
"...b...bu...but....those 2 long passes against Leeds!"
"...b...bu...but....his hold up play against 1 million rated CBs against Vitesse!"
"...b...bu...but....Kane led us to the Champions League final!"

When all else fails:

"...b...bu...but....he just had a baby!!!!!!!!!!l!"

Courtesy of Deuterz Deuterz
Paedo

Levy was supposedly enraged by the interview. This is part of the reason we didn't sell Kane; so that all the world would know the size of Daniel Levy's balls. He also thought we could get a better price next summer when Kane is even slower. Apparently.
Many fans were also enraged by the interview.

They are 100% facts
100% opinion. 2+2 = 4 is fact. The air being 19% Oxygens is a fact. Your take on how Harry is playing is opinion and it is different than what others feel. In fact, it is differenct to what the whole of the footballing world believes. Either way, both are merely opinion and not fact. the numbers, the stats are jsut summary of the in game goings on. they are fact but you discount them. If a player has 2 shots on goal and 1 goes in they have a 50% conversion rate. It's just math and to disagree with is is foolish...because it is fact not opinion.
No pointing out that they are crap
they aren't (I've been learning how this is done).

and I've looked up the misses at Norwish and the one I'm talking about is about 14 yards. My bad. but it was a gaping goal and he didn't get it on frame. sitter missed. He also missed the frame from 7 yds on the other side which I think is good. Keeps the GK guessing as to which side you'll miss in the future.

Hey Iggy, I bet in your eyes this wasn't a missed chance...this was within 6 years so if he could do it then he can still do it now.

100% opinion. 2+2 = 4 is fact. The air being 19% Oxygens is a fact. Your take on how Harry is playing is opinion and it is different than what others feel. In fact, it is differenct to what the whole of the footballing world believes. Either way, both are merely opinion and not fact. the numbers, the stats are jsut summary of the in game goings on. they are fact but you discount them. If a player has 2 shots on goal and 1 goes in they have a 50% conversion rate. It's just math and to disagree with is is foolish...because it is fact not opinion.

No it is not different from what the footballing world think. Which is why you, sammy and ndombadboy are alone in your stupid, biased views.

It tells us nothing and that is fact.

We haven't been talking about my opinion on how Harry is playing. I haven't given that at all in this whole conversation.

xG is not a summary of what happened. Conversion rate is not a summary of what happened.

they aren't (I've been learning how this is done).

and I've looked up the misses at Norwish and the one I'm talking about is about 14 yards. My bad. but it was a gaping goal and he didn't get it on frame. sitter missed. He also missed the frame from 7 yds on the other side which I think is good. Keeps the GK guessing as to which side you'll miss in the future.

The Norwich one wasn't a sitter at all. There isn't a player in the world that comes close to scoring that more often than not and nobody on our team outside of Kane that I would expect to score it. If that is what you are considering a sitter than every player is shit and miss sitter all day long.

Hey Iggy, I bet in your eyes this wasn't a missed chance...this was within 6 years so if he could do it then he can still do it now.

That is a missed chance but I somehow don't remember us playing WH in the last game.

Anyways it used to be fun to discuss these things with you when you were reasonable it is unfortunate that you have gone to sammy/Ndombadboy levels of hatred to now resort to making things up,

You want to hate Kane go ahead, like the other two fools I will leave you to it. It makes no sense to me that a supposed Spurs fan would want to hate someone like Kane so much but I imagine at some point hating Kane has become more important to you than Spurs or reality. Hell it makes no sense to me that anyone who is a supposed fan of the game would go to these levels to make stuff up about a great player.

You want to hate Kane go ahead, like the other two fools I will leave you to it. It makes no sense to me that a supposed Spurs fan would want to hate someone like Kane so much
1. We are better without Kane.
2. He thinks he’s bigger than the club.
3. The Neville interview.
4. His diva antics this summer.
5. His atrocious play this season.

I wouldn't suggest that at all because conversion rate means nothing so I would not quote it.

Kane has missed zero sitter, zero chances he should have scored. So why would I expect lesser talents to score on those same non-chances?

I hate Maupay because he misses goals you or I could score.
Love Kane but....Kane has missed chances he should have scored. Or at least chances any decentish striker should have scored. You replace Kane with a mane or salah and we are twice the team in an instant.

Honest question

Aren't people bored of debating this now?
Agreed. Theres nothing left to debate about Kane. Other seasons hes been good. This season hes extremely shite. Getting older and slower and its not looking good. We should have sold him, bad decision to keep him, and we are paying for it now. We dont just need a 2nd striker anymore , we need to actively replace the 1st one too. Thats all there is to it. No need for any more debate on the subject.

Agreed. Theres nothing left to debate about Kane. Other seasons hes been good. This season hes extremely shite. Getting older and slower and its not looking good. We should have sold him, bad decision to keep him, and we are paying for it now. We dont just need a 2nd striker anymore , we need to actively replace the 1st one too. Thats all there is to it. No need for any more debate on the subject.
Hmm…not sure about some of those points…

:kanehand:

Back
Top Bottom