Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So......Who else thinks Sess played himself into the starting 11 over Reggie today
I have a clear mind when it comes to football… you have to get as many ‘footballers’ on the pitch as possible and then fit in your goalscorers, defenders etc

Ref is ok but erratic on the ball, Sess makes football simple

Before the game I said I’d take a draw, and I still would but we should have definitely have won that game. The chances were there.

However, that was the best game I’ve seen in a long long time, it had everything. The Jose and Nuno days feel like a lifetime away now

Just our luck that today was the day the officials decided not to penalise anything that could possibly be interpreted as falling over, even massive shoves in the back.
To be fair, if the officials had done that, Liverpool would have been way ahead of us in the queue for a pen... Don't get me wrong, we were great and had far more good chances than them, but their penalty shout was a much stronger case than ours.

Back
Top Bottom