Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele winks both had great games

Kane was so so wasteful but at least hes in positions to fuck it up

Should have won 6-2 so two points dropped but typical spurs would have lost that

Liverpool at a hell of a team and we frankly battered em

Many positives from that one COYS
At 1-1 I texted my niece "the standard narrative is that we lose this 1-2 after outplaying them". Massive credit to the team after the double injustice of their second goal that we hit back and hard.

Sherwood. The undercover "Anti-Spurs", trying to justify a red for Spurs by comparing to Robinson on Emerson.

Last Season Robinson wiped Aurier out and I remember commenting how he justified a yellow.

Sess was good, held his own against Salah, even had a couple of good moments in Liverpool’s box.

But, there were a few times where I felt Reggie’s dynamism could have been useful, particularly during some of the slow moments early in the 2nd half.
We can all agree that on the left side we have more then enough talent. I wasn't talking shit about Reggie, I just really thought Sess looked great. That right side is just atrocious! Doherty is a fucking clown and Royal is just awful.

Back
Top Bottom