Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

State of his teeth: his breath must be rank as well.

2031-3.jpg

Klopp is such a prick. Always has endless excuses when his team doesn’t win.
Mind back when Wenger was up the road everything that went against the cockwombles it was travesty but when asked about any incidents in the favour “he didn’t see it” twat.

Yet again Sky have the fucking gall to ask Harry directly in his interview "should you have gotten a red card" just like they did when they asked him to watch his 'dive' back and explain it. Why does he have to stand there are answer dogshit questions like that? Fucking agenda driven Sky, they wouldn't give a question like that to Salah or Ronaldo.

If he learns to finish? Hahahaha you can’t learn that ffs… Conte might get him to be more effective and beat one man then pass but he’s not never ever gonna morph into Robbie Fowler
What did Conté do with Lukaku? Left United because he was too slow, didn't know how to finish...... (A long list). I suppose he had just forgotten how to finish and Conté reminded him.

I don't expect Traore to be Robbie Fowler. They are completely different but he can work at being a Lukaku.

Liked the fight and desire by us. Thats the conte factor. Fearless like we were under poch. Going boxing day but not sure whats going to pan out on this PL meeting. Imo after boxing day circuit breaker for 2 weeks

Decent game. Conte has us playing the right way. Shame we couldn’t get the win, but we are looking like a solid team again. Dele had some decent moments! For me, forget Liverpool’s injuries/covid, this was always a free hit. I’ve had a great weekend. COYS

Back
Top Bottom