Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton forum.

Funny that Spurs are given free reign to have a couple of weeks off yet Liverpool have to play 3 times in a week with players with Covid unavailable

so spurs get a corner from a shot which came off a liverpool player even though the player taking the shot was clearly offside

How come Kane gets a yellow for premeditated assault, yet the Liverpool player gets sent off for a mistimed whack!

That’s because he (Kane) is an absolute ****. He is the player I dislike the most in the PL

Weird how even irrelevant clubs like Brighton hate Spurs now.

No one likes us :kaneshh:
Current day Brighton fans are mainly plastic Dipper / ManU fans who’ve only shown an interest now there’s a shiny new stadium. I used to go quite a bit in the Goldstone / Withdean years with friends. Did well to get 6k at matches but at least they were proper fans. Now it’s organic falafel and vegan craft beer dickheads.

Current day Brighton fans are mainly plastic Dipper / ManU fans who’ve only shown an interest now there’s a shiny new stadium. I used to go quite a bit in the Goldstone / Withdean years with friends. Did well to get 6k at matches but at least they were proper fans. Now it’s organic falafel and vegan craft beer dickheads.

The love affair with the Amex is well and truly over for them.
I think now they have realised they will never be anything other than mid-table fodder they have all become a bit disillusioned.
Every other post on their forum is 'but Spurs have never won anything '.....coming from Brighton fans you have to laugh.

It's like the opinions you read below the line on The Guardian pieces. They seem to have been written by people who've only been following football for a couple of months

Former Liverpool player and Lancashire resident given airtime on national television has an over the top bias.
giphy.gif
Don't know who the fool is but he's bin dived Klopps glasses and got a tribute set of teeth made. Beard next....obviously like that 'fan' Alan partridge had.

Back
Top Bottom