League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't be averse to the same team playing again.

But once again we conceded a goal from a cross and they will obviously target that. So we really really need to nullify that.

I'm going to lose my shit at the ground if we concede a goal from a high cross. I'd really love Lloris to come out and catch the crosses.

But once again we conceded a goal from a cross and they will obviously target that. So we really really need to nullify that.

I'm going to lose my shit at the ground if we concede a goal from a high cross. I'd really love Lloris to come out and catch the crosses.
I empathise but let's remember that Liverpool are one of the best teams in the world and they have great players. That is why they were able to scramble a draw on Sunday.
I am not gonna beat up any of our players over either goal yesterday.
They scored their goals because their players are very good.
We did not lose to WHU because their players are better than ours. We lost because they put in a pin point cross that was almost impossible to defend against.
I think our players are better than WHU's so I expect a win.

As said before, they'll sit deeper and we'll probably have more ball, they'll try to counter attack more and will be dangerous from set pieces.

Hope we stick with the 352 and our movement and passing are in full effect, they'll take some breaking down but they're defensively weak at the moment and we must capitalize and take the chances that will come our way.

I'm sorry but any keeper having to play behind the second string and managed by nuno would look shite
Nah. Doesn’t matter who you’re playing behind, you still have to look competent and like you are actually capable of saving a shot…

Gollini was a classic cheap punt that (thankfully) we will be able to give the boot to at the end of the season.

Makes me happy we’re out of the EL Conference headache of a competition actually.

Feels a lot cleaner and focused with just the domestics now and we can really go and take this one seriously

Great bustling centre forward.
RIP sir. Loved the Doog as a kid.

derek-dougan-wolverhampton-wanderers-8762269.jpg

Never noticed before but he has something of Matthew McConaughey about him

I would start Ndombele in this. Pair him with Skipp and Winks and free him up to ghost around and find passes to split them with Kane and Son up top

They will be banked up

Full strength please. Batter them so bad they all have a miserable christmas. They are "massive" apparently. The only massive thing at their club is the gap from the stands to the pitch.

You bet they’ll be working on those set plays. Defend them well I think we will win the game. COYS

If they have make shift CDs then we defo need to put them under pressure. Play Lucas as his good at being a pain. I’d like to revert to back 4 if they are gonna sit back as I’ve not seen royal really pushing forward on the right he might as well play as a regular RB. Plus his crossing is awful. Failing that play berg at RWB.
433 with extra body in CM. Skipp and Winks with either glc or tanguy in front.

Back
Top Bottom