League Cup Quarterfinal: Tottenham vs West Ham | Wednesday 22 Dec | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's gonna be fucking freezing tonight.
What do you wear to not basically half die from hypothermia on nights like this?
I've never cracked it. I always end up shaking like a shitting dog even with thermals on.
Snowflake!

Happy Dad GIF by Watery

Very interesting comment. Something I've been a critic of Conte for a while.

fogueres fogueres also mentioned at Juve his tactical inflexibility caused problems.

I hope he shows he has learnt and demonstrates flexibility.
At Juventus his problem was the clashes with the managers for the strengthening campaign: Juventus was in an economic phase of reconstruction. Specifically, he wanted Cuadrado and Juventus couldn't buy him (then he arrived with Allegri). He promotes very dynamic football so it is essential that the physical state of the players is good. This limit of elasticity can be an advantage in the management of a group.

An' an 'at!!!
Baffles me the amount of people who go bare headed in the freezing and especially when it's raining and/or snowing.
And without a bobble unless you're under ten FFS.

Two twats in front of me had such big bobbles on their hats last week that my view of half the pitch was blocked.

I would start Rodon in place of Dier, Reggie ahead of the injured Sess and Lucas in the RWB role for this one.
No way is Dier getting dropped, CB’s don’t need resting like wing backs/explosive attackers

Can tolerate Lucas if it means he doesn’t start vs Palace. Him and PEH are hopefully on their way to being squad players

Lots of chatter that WHU have got a good number of tickets in the South Stand. Glad I'm not going now. There is no way I could let that go unopposed if they were near me. Would all end in tears.
Heard the same. We need to block the availability of tickets, basically like Fulham’s neutral section in all areas due to the resale option. Shut it down

I'd trust the odd west ham fan to go and stay quiet. I've been to their place in the home fans a few times and done it.
But if they're going en-masse, they will be problematic.

Lloris
Sanchez- Dier - Davies
Doherty ----------------- Reguilon
Winks
Ndombele ---- Dele
Kane ------------- Bergjwin
Playing in a back 3 isn't too physically taxing so keep the same 3. The more comfortable they get, the better.

Reg in for injured Sess and Emerson was poor and is just back from Covid, give Doc a go.

Depending on fitness levels I think that midfield three deserves another go. Wouldn't be surprised to see Skipp or Gio in for Ndombele though.

Kane will always play but it would be good to give Son a rest as he was also a Covid-er. I think Berg is more suited to a front two than Lucas but either one is fine to start.

Just checked the train situation, 'a fucking disaster' doesn't cover it!!

No trains from Bury to Stevenage for my daughter to meet me and 50% of trains from Stevenage onwards cancelled.

As game could go to pens,I could be stranded at Finsbury Park on the way home.

So will watch on the sofa, both tickets listed on the exchange, not hopeful of recouping anything though.

Back
Top Bottom