Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best bit of dialogue in Eastenders - at a pub quiz, question came up about The Double Side. Danny Dyer made a snidey remark about us kidding ourselves we're a big side as we've only won the League twice, when it was pointed out that it's twice more than they've won it!!!
:nawty:

FHTL0wyXsAUtC4s

They are still crying about the 2nd goal being offside.
Look at that line, they must have used a dinner plate as a straight edge..

Best bit of dialogue in Eastenders - at a pub quiz, question came up about The Double Side. Danny Dyer made a snidey remark about us kidding ourselves we're a big side as we've only won the League twice, when it was pointed out that it's twice more than they've won it!!!
:nawty:
surprise is he didn't come back with their World Cup win

Post by honkytonk » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:31 pm
I said when he joined them that Conte wont last long, Ive not changed my mind. He has generally had a very easy start with a nice little break to go with it. They binned off Mourinho as he was "boring", brought in Nuno who is boring, binned him off and brought in Conte who is boring. I give it till this time next season……..from KUMB and of course Moyes is free flowing all singing all dancing kinda a guy:contesideeye: none of your defensive square ball nonsense here, no

Post by honkytonk » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:31 pm
I said when he joined them that Conte wont last long, Ive not changed my mind. He has generally had a very easy start with a nice little break to go with it. They binned off Mourinho as he was "boring", brought in Nuno who is boring, binned him off and brought in Conte who is boring. I give it till this time next season……..from KUMB and of course Moyes is free flowing all singing all dancing kinda a guy:contesideeye: none of your defensive square ball nonsense here, no
People comparing Conte to Mourinho is so weird to me. Back 3 does not mean defensive and boring. Patient build-up and recycling the ball isn't inherently boring. I don't know where he gets the reputation as a defense-first manager. His Inter teams were very aggressive.

But it's a West Ham fan - he wouldn't know football if it bit him on the ass.

People comparing Conte to Mourinho is so weird to me. Back 3 does not mean defensive and boring. Patient build-up and recycling the ball isn't inherently boring. I don't know where he gets the reputation as a defense-first manager. His Inter teams were very aggressive.

People, especially West Ham fans, are fucking idiots.

This video (ignore the advertisement bit of it) compares Conte to Tuchel, there are a lot of similarities tactically but also some differences. Tuchel is a much better compare to Conte than Jose.

I think people who compare Conte to Jose do so because they both can be quite angry characters without having a clue of how they play.

This video (ignore the advertisement bit of it) compares Conte to Tuchel, there are a lot of similarities tactically but also some differences. Tuchel is a much better compare to Conte than Jose.

I think people who compare Conte to Jose do so because they both can be quite angry characters without having a clue of how they play.

He builds his teams on defense (same at inter) that's why he is effective quickly and looks defensive initially, after the base is built he then introduces the flair and the rest.

He builds his teams on defense (same at inter) that's why he is effective quickly and looks defensive initially, after the base is built he then introduces the flair and the rest.
Which is the blueprint for every successful side since football began. Everyone from Sir Bill to clough and Ferguson knew this and built their teams from the back

Honours​

Here is the honours the club has ever won.[242]

Domestic​

Wartime​

As Thames Ironworks F.C.​

European​

With the exception of 3 F.A Cups last being 41 years ago & cup-winners-cup in the mid 60s I don’t think they should slate anyone for a lack of silverware :kaneshh::rolleyes: but hey they did win southern floodlit cup…..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom