Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder if all the trolls who've been telling us our players were all useless and that no manager could ever get them to play well still feel the same?
For God's sake man! Even at Christmas you can't just enjoy the victory and take some respite from your negative angry bitterness towards fellow fans.
If we all followed your lead we'd still be on the slippery pole with #BackNuno. It was the ten's of thousands of your so called trolls that forced the board to act and appoint Antonio.

Now. Quit the bitching for a few days and just enjoy the festive season along with our good form and thank your lucky stars the fans you mock made their voices heard

New Year Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

For God's sake man! Even at Christmas you can't just enjoy the victory and take some respite from your negative angry bitterness towards fellow fans.
If we all followed your lead we'd still be on the slippery pole with #BackNuno. It was the ten's of thousands of your so called trolls that forced the board to act and appoint Antonio.

Now. Quit the bitching for a few days and just enjoy the festive season along with our good form and thank your lucky stars the fans you mock made their voices heard

New Year Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor
Don’t feed him, mate - there’s a reason he’s on his 3rd username here

Have to say, first 20-25 minutes, it looked like the PEH and Skipp axis was going to cost us. It didn't feel like we were creating much and, having had a peek at the stats on my phone from my seat, they had more of the ball and it showed.

But then it clicked, we got 2, started opening them up a lot and then, when Zaha went, it ended the game really.

Let's not get mega carried away just yet. I still think we need a player who can do a bit of everything in midfield and we should only use one of Skipp and PEH

Just finished watching the game. Another great game by both Moura and Skipp, and a very good effort by everyone else.
Was a bit concerned during the first 20min as we looked a bit messy going forward. Some missed chances in the second half, which didn’t really matter, and at least the players looked like they were enjoying the game again.
Overall very positive on it.

Says one of the saddest poster on the forum .... suggest you research 'hypocrisy' ... lol

Of course when the team plays well you've got nothing to say, so feel free to lash out at individuals if that's what makes it a merry xmas for you ..... o_Oo_Oo_O

I'll celebrate another good result and another week when your whining will have no meaning.

I think Mitchell is a very good left back tbh.
Very underrated.

Palace produce good defensive fullbacks.

Mitchell and wan bissaka in 1v1 scenarios are impossible to get past. But they are shit going forward.

I'd still take a punt on Mitchell. HG too.

I've been watching Mitchell for about 2 years now. He got a bad injury and Palace were unsure on him, hence why he ran his contract down with them.

I said back in the summer we could have gone in for him and got him for free. He eventually got a new deal with Palace.

Our scouts are shit. There's all these players right under our nose, London is a hotbed for talent but we end up going to fucking Spain or Italy to find some joker.

Last edited:
Have to say, first 20-25 minutes, it looked like the PEH and Skipp axis was going to cost us.
I'm not a huge fan of the 3/4/3; I think we get overrun in midfield. As you say, was certainly the case for the first 20 minutes.

Really looking forward to seeing us under Conte's 3/5/2 when he has the players he wants.

Says one of the saddest poster on the forum .... suggest you research 'hypocrisy' ... lol

Of course when the team plays well you've got nothing to say, so feel free to lash out at individuals if that's what makes it a merry xmas for you ..... o_Oo_Oo_O

I'll celebrate another good result and another week when your whining will have no meaning.
You said you put me on ignore just two days ago :roflmao:

disney classic GIF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom