Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wasn't overly impressed by our performance today, similar to the West Ham game.

But I never felt worried that we would lose or even concede. We look like a really difficult team to beat, albeit at home - but these are the foundations I expect and frequently see from title contenders dare I say it.. not just top 4 pushers.

As I said in the top 4 thread, Liverpool have been our only real test so far and for me we still looked really hard to beat.

Conte is really on to something here. He has polished turds.
I just hope Levy finally realises there are turds in the squad.

This you being happy .............................. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Proved my point very nicely - back into your corner you go

3-0 with all three strikers scoring and you're still a sad miserable feckwit - will anything every make you happy.

Not going to let the trolls ruin what's fast becoming "Tottenham Football" again ................
Are you stupid? Who said im not happy? You should def bash your head against the wall a few more times. Maybe knock some sense into yourself . Pathetic pervert troll.

The only definition for beige I can find is a colour.

I’d be careful using it as an adjective to describe a certain group of people. If you mean boring, why not just use the word boring?
Do one leftie. It’s used to describe odd maths teachers, cordrouy wearing, low tax contributing leftie knowitalls

He's a troll mate. And a aggressive, lying one at that.
His only purpose on here is to criticise other fans while pretending to be the No1 fan himself.
A poor specimen with questionable morals.
Yea this outsider guy has been found out to be a troll multiple times. But hes just making things up as well . Apparently if you say Tanganga , Sanchez, Emerson and Reguilon defended really well that means you are unhappy if you are a tragic pervert hiding in Bangkok.

Yea this outsider guy has been found out to be a troll multiple times. But hes just making things up as well . Apparently if you say Tanganga , Sanchez, Emerson and Reguilon defended really well that means you are unhappy if you are a tragic pervert hiding in Bangkok.
Vietnam or Cambodia according to the IP address

Angry Lance Barber GIF by CBS

I hate when my parents fight.

That was an enjoyable watch today.

We all know the squad needs new blood and a few shipping out but what Conte is getting out of squad performance wise shows we have the manager, he just needs the owners to trust and back him.

I would hope a second striker and a creative midfielder can be brought in over the next window, still convinced we look more of an attacking threat when son is paired up top with kane rather than the three behind Kane.

I have not been a fan of moura or sanchez over the last season or so but fair play, both turned in good performances today and skipp seems to improve every time he plays.

Emerson at last showed he can cross a ball today, reguilon needs to start doing the same, his positional play and attacking threat are there but his final ball is severely lacking

Its just so refreshing to be looking forward to the next match after the last couple of years

Back
Top Bottom