Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nobody in this team is “back”.
Are you sure? I keep hearing Kane is back from my friend the space invader but this seems like the type of game for him to get us a non-pen goal to take the 3 points...you know, 10 men and rubbish defenders like Bednarek. Would have put money on a 'back' kane to score a real goal.

Clearly we have big deficiencies still, but we've been robbed. That Kane goal was perfectly fucking good, and the ref then went on to cover up for Forster's fuck up.

But my god, did anyone believe we could score with 10-15 to go? Slow, ponderous play, crosses lumped in with no hope, we never had any cutting edge or fluidity to our play.

Putting everything else aside, we were poor today. Very frustrating to watch. Doherty, PEH, Royale, Winks and Dier, all need to be replaced in the next couple of windows.

Back
Top Bottom