Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just one of those grey day games where it’s not happening. If they’d still had eleven men we could have lost the way we started.

I’ll take the point and bury the memory.

Run of 5 consecutive home games which yielded 4 wins against sides in the bottom. Couldn’t have hand picked 4 softer games. That was more our level today in an awkward away game. Diabolical performance and result.

I don't think we deserved to win this game on the performance we put out across the 90 mins, first half we were absolute dogshit. 2nd half we had all the play against 10 men but didn't really make a clear cut chance apart from Kane's goal, which was unlucky to be offside by an eyelash or whatever the fuck it was.

A point isn't bad, but we were not good in this game. 11 v 11 I think we were in trouble today.

The two dodgy disallowed goals aside, we barely created any decent chances. Forster could have had his deckchair out. Not good enough, too many weak players not wanting to take responsibility

Without the red Southampton win.

11 could not get through the defence of 10.

The offside goal should have been awarded.

Further thought needed how to break down a packed defence.

The goal should have been given when Forster dropped the ball.

However, still a point away from home.

Conte unbeaten.

Are you sure? I keep hearing Kane is back from my friend the space invader but this seems like the type of game for him to get us a non-pen goal to take the 3 points...you know, 10 men and rubbish defenders like Bednarek. Would have put money on a 'back' kane to score a real goal.
Don’t worry a good penalty means he was world class today

Back
Top Bottom