Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I genuinely suspect that things like the Kane/liverpool outrage get discussed by the refs and they try and 'balance' things with stupid decisions like today.
Fair point.
But I remember a few years ago when floodlights were switched off by saboteurs acting on the instructions of Chinese gamblers.

Who knew youd judge a striker on goals scored🤔
Trust me, I've done this bit before, dozens of times. There are other things to evaluate besides goals. Evealuating on just goals got us Janssen. And it's not judging them on goals scored that's the problem. It's solely judging them on that basis. Many say they don't but most are just lying to make it seem their football perspective is more sophisticated...It's not.

Is Harry WC is we get 50 more pens this year and he scores them all? See? goals scored is a precarious evaluative measure of relative footballing quality.

I genuinely suspect that things like the Kane/liverpool outrage get discussed by the refs and they try and 'balance' things with stupid decisions like today.
Via VAR…. It’s bent. Give to the richer and take from the poorer. I think that if them or we were playing a top 3 side today then we lose 4-1. Salah would have been onside every time he took the ball and it would have been Lloris’ fault for dropping the ball and back heeling it into his own goal.
Sack of shit decisions to even up a bad first yellow card for their defender. So many bad calls here. We weren’t great today but fucking hell

Trust me, I've done this bit before, dozens of times. There are other things to evaluate besides goals. Evealuating on just goals got us Janssen. And it's not judging them on goals scored that's the problem. It's solely judging them on that basis. Many say they don't but most are just lying to make it seem their football perspective is more sophisticated...It's not.

Is Harry WC is we get 50 more pens this year and he scores them all? See? goals scored is a precarious evaluative measure of relative footballing quality.
Your mixing up scoring goals in holland and england. Kane is judged on goals scored in the toughest league in the world. 2 today 1 awful decision to disallow.
Youre talking a lot of shite to disprove that strikers are judged on goals.

Your mixing up scoring goals in holland and england. Kane is judged on goals scored in the toughest league in the world. 2 today 1 awful decision to disallow.
Jannsen ripped it up in Holland & last I heard was smashing it in Mexico. He was pony in the premier league.

Docherty wasn’t the issue today. He came on and at least posed a few questions to the oppo.
He’s not good enough for sure if we are serious about competing, but don’t hang the poor cunt out to dry for no reason. There’s a few others in the “utter shit” bracket from today. Docherty isn’t at the top of that list of shame.

Pretty much the quality of most posts from the same source. Total numpty/poseur

It's the tempo, stupid.

Spurs w/ 65.3% possession today (highest of the season).

Spurs w/ 727 touches, So'ton w/ 464 touches = 1191 touches total (2nd lowest of season).

Average total touches/match under Conte: 1344.143 (previous single-match low under Conte was 1343, average prior to match = 1369.667)

Average total touches/match under Nuno: 1289.30 (54.843 touches/match less than Spurs under Conte overall, and 80.337 touches/match less than Spurs under Conte prior to today's match.
Stop posting FFS

Utterly ridiculous and pointless post

My original post doesn’t mention todays match, it just says ‘he is our worst ever signing’

I fully believe he is, even if he raised his usual 3/10 to a 4/10 today (in which he did nothing other than miss a decent chance)

I honestly can’t remember seeing a spurs player with less ability, physicality or character play for us
Have you been supporting for 12-18 months only then

Or have Alzheimers?

Back
Top Bottom