Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get Conte a RWB and deep lying play maker and we will make top 4 this season. It’s clear as day they are the 2 positions we are most in need of.

4 points out of 6 whilst not creating much is not bad. Two clean sheets too.

I’ll take it. Let’s see what transfer Claus brings us.
I am so excited for what we'll be like after January and Summer transfers... Back him, Daniel.
Can see what he's trying to build but not the whole squad can play his way.

He has made Dier, Davinson, Davies and Skippy so much better though.

The switch to a 4 at the back won us the game. In the last 8 minutes after the restart son looked much more comfortable wider and the team just seemed more fluid.
When Son has Reggie steaming up along the line, Davies with free rein to come up too, and Lucas roaming towards the middle, I don’t think there’s enough space left for him to operate in ways that maximize his abilities.

The likelihood of it being related to the vaccine is slim at best, the science we currently have doesn't back that assertion up.

I am not getting into an argument about vaccines, fed up of ignorant anti-vaxxers who refuse to ever present evidence for the "facts" they claim exist.
We are talking millions of doses and a new virus that can kill people. There is enough data about rare cardiac complications with both the virus and the vaccines.

I don’t think it was as bad as some of you make it out to be. We dominated. We were just frustrated by a team who had no interest even slightly to be positive against us.

Clearly we need an Eriksen like AM to be creative for us. Some may disagree but I honestly think Coutinho could be the man for that. Joining us might bring his hunger back.

Back
Top Bottom