Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’d be interesting to see how he got on playing as a RWB in a team with a back three. He’s an absolute unit, rapid and causes teams to shit themselves. Can he cross? Or is his delivery as shit as his finishing? If he can cross I reckon we take a punt. Can’t be worse than Doherty.

At a cut price id take him.

By god we need someone direct and with a bit of pace who can move the ball forward.

Art Inflate GIF by sahlooter

Came on and immediately Wolves looked more threatening. He got it in to dangerous areas again and again, played a big part in the goal and Matic was forced to commit a foul on the edge of the box to stop him, giving away a yellow card too.

He is a dangerous player. For 20m just as a squad option I see no reason why we wouldn't go for it .. people comparing him to Bergwijn just because of goals & assists are fucking clueless, go ask 10 PL defenders who they'd rather play against, guarantee not a single one says Adama.

According to Adama Traoré Statistics | Premier League Traore got 9 assists and 4 goals in the 2019/20 season. So it's not like he is totally incapable.

Granted, this wasn't from RWB - but in Conte's system, the wing-backs are attacking players who score/create, more so than the central midfielders.

I don't have a strong opinion on buying him or not, but if Conte wants him then it's ok by me. And his best season for Wolves showed that he can create goals, and that was for an inferior team with an inferior manager.

Back
Top Bottom