Who should we buy at RWB?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1st choice RWB

• Total voters
Here come the bullshit La Liga stats…. LMFAO

The same stats in which Lo Celso was the next Modric at Betis

Emerson hasn’t been here 6 weeks - but alsmost 6 months now and has looked atrocious every single time. There’s a reason Barca got rid so easily and now we all know
Happy to wait for you to be proven wrong as you always are.

Also you can’t even bullshit and lie properly anymore, I was obviously referring to six weeks with Conte. And even if I wasn’t, Emerson was signed on the final day of the window on August 31. Not anywhere close to six months for anyone who can count.

You’re really having a tough time now that Spurs are on an upward trajectory and have a world class manager, huh? I can feel how gutted you are in your increasingly desperate posting, hard for you to see us performing well. Might be time for you to return to the Lego forum.

Also you can’t even bullshit and lie properly anymore, I was obviously referring to six weeks with Conte. And even if I wasn’t, Emerson was signed on the final day of the window on August 31. Not anywhere close to six months for anyone who can count.

You’re really having a tough time now that Spurs are on an upward trajectory and have a world class manager, huh? I can feel how gutted you are in your increasingly desperate posting, hard for you to see us performing well. Might be time for you to return to the Lego forum.
Reduced to childish insults - keep digging as this is all you have

Emerson has been nothing short of dog shit under both Conte and Nuno prior - dream on of the next Cafu there - game is played on grass not Twitter stats

Last edited:
Reduced to childish insults - keep digging as this is all you have

Emerson has been nothing short of dog shit under both Conte and Nuno prior - dream on of the next Cafu there - game is played in paper not Twitter stats
Ah yes, the statistics referenced are goals and assists, which apparently are Twitter stats and don’t count during the game? :goonermong:

Ah yes, the statistics referenced are goals and assists, which apparently are Twitter stats and don’t count during the game? :goonermong:

He was great in La Liga, looks very much not good enough going forward in England. Different leagues have different styles.

For me, Conte’s wing backs need to be very technically capable, hence why wingers have often filled that role. I don’t see Emerson doing that based on what I’ve seen in a Spurs shirt.

But hey .. hopefully I’m wrong. Sometimes players do add elements to their game.

bump

Super technical ability, but not sure he has the athleticism to be a dominant wingback in the way we'd need him to be. Emerson does to be fair to him, though not the quickest he does cover massive distance each game. This is a tough signing to get right, and January isn't the best time to be making it. Hopefully we pull something out of the bag.

Super technical ability, but not sure he has the athleticism to be a dominant wingback in the way we'd need him to be. Emerson does to be fair to him, though not the quickest he does cover massive distance each game. This is a tough signing to get right, and January isn't the best time to be making it. Hopefully we pull something out of the bag.
Interesting. He's also being linked to Barca so I guess would be a good fit for them based on what you're saying.
If we get the right RWB it really could add another dimension to our team- look at our Trent and Reece James have transformed their teams.

Back
Top Bottom