January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a really bright talent. Would have been a great signing for us. Better than both our right backs and would develop so well under Conte, simply because Conte demands so much of his full backs.

Remember, you'd gladly have Tierney or McGinn in our starting eleven. I was saying we should have signed them five years ago (if I've been a TFC cunt for that long(?)). As for Billy Gilmour, i probably only started talking about him on here three or four years ago.

I comment on players I've seen and rate. I live in Scotland so I see more Scottish players than some other folk on here.

Aaron Hickey, Luca Connell, and Reagan Thomson are all also worth keeping tabs on. There's also a huge talent at Hibs about to break through, but I'll keep that under my hat for now.
There was some anorak talk of emails going to the very top at THFC

Get on it Vince

I remember the McGinn proclamations from the start, was funny ….. what’s not so funny is he’d genuinely be what we could do with in the middle the park …. I think conte would love him

As for this Patterson kid if he’s decent someone needs the tin tac …. Again!

I'd prefer Kessie over Traore. I have my reservations about how good he actually is but he's at a good age, has plenty of experience and has good physical tools for the Premier League. Skipp, him and a creative midfielder would be great.

He's a really bright talent. Would have been a great signing for us. Better than both our right backs and would develop so well under Conte, simply because Conte demands so much of his full backs.

Remember, you'd gladly have Tierney or McGinn in our starting eleven. I was saying we should have signed them five years ago (if I've been a TFC cunt for that long(?)). As for Billy Gilmour, i probably only started talking about him on here three or four years ago.

I comment on players I've seen and rate. I live in Scotland so I see more Scottish players than some other folk on here.

Aaron Hickey, Luca Connell, and Reagan Thomson are all also worth keeping tabs on. There's also a huge talent at Hibs about to break through, but I'll keep that under my hat for now.
They have a few good young players coming through in the next few years if they continue to develop, I like Leon King and Kai Kennedy who haven't made many 1st team appearances yet and Nathan Patterson looks like he has potential at full back.
Nathan Patterson playing right back for Scotland (Rangers) looks a player with loads of potential.

Edit: Everton bid £5m last week, Rangers wanted £10m+. Emerson and him should have right back sown up between them for the future.
Scotland's right side is sown up for the future, would like us to look at Nathan Patterson at Rangers and the right back that played for West Ham on Wednesday night at first glance to me looks like a player with loads of potential at right wing back. Ashby, looked a player.

Chelsea 'join Dusan Vlahovic transfer race' as Woolwich and Tottenham moves ruled out

Chelsea are one of four clubs in the race for Dusan Vlahovic, according to reports in Italy, where a move to Woolwich or Tottenham is also being ruled out. The prolific Serbian international, who has rifled home 16 Serie A goals in 19 outings this season, is one of the most coveted players in Europe this January.
The Lukaku/Italian-press stories are very likely to simply raise the price of Vlahovic above what we can afford. Possibly even designed to do so. I doubt very much that Chelsea will put an offer in.

Festy Ebosele would 100% be a sign and loan back. Big time talent, but he's not ready for the PL.

Back
Top Bottom