Morecambe (H) - FA Cup - Sunday 1400 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
A chance to hopefully give srome players a rest after the Christmas period, and get some well needed minutes for others.

Gollini
Sanchez - Rodon - Davies
Tanganga - Winks - Ndombele - Sessengon
Lo Celso - Gil
Dele
Injuries dependent obviously. I'd love for Kane, Son, Lucas, Emerson to get a full match rest. Wouldn't be against Hojbjerg starting, and then having a run out of the team. I like him, but he's in a bad run of form and needs to be taken out for a couple of games.

-------------------Gollini-------------------
----Sanchez-----Rodon-------Davies---
Tanganga-----------------------Sessegnon
---------------Winks----Ndombele
A chance to hopefully give srome players a rest after the Christmas period, and get some well needed minutes for others.

Gollini
Sanchez - Rodon - Davies
Tanganga - Winks - Ndombele - Sessengon
Lo Celso - Gil
Dele
Injuries dependent obviously. I'd love for Kane, Son, Lucas, Emerson to get a full match rest. Wouldn't be against Hojbjerg starting, and then having a run out of the team. I like him, but he's in a bad run of form and needs to be taken out for a couple of games.

yeh go for same team but jeez this shows how much we need signings ffs.

Would play one team for this and another for Chelsea. I know with our gutless collection of fringe players it’s risking humiliation but it’s also a chance for a couple to show the give a flying fuck.

Couple of former Spurs in their squad.
Obika and Shayon Harrison.

19th in League 1 with very patchy form.

Need a really convincing performance from many of the players. Sess, Bergwijn & Gill, (if all available) looking at you, for different reasons.

Which is a shame and I don't really understand the reasoning , he is arguably one of the best players for Wales. But somehow can't seem to get any minutes over the chuckle brothers we have in defence for us who make mistake after mistake
Agreed - Tanganga and Sanchez have been so shit for so long

A few notes for our budding team-pickers......

As of last night: Sess, Berg, Rodon, Reggie injured. Dier still out with Covid.

I wouldn't play Gollini either..... Save any potential appearances for emergencies - Don't want to end up triggering his purchase clause.

Agreed - Tanganga and Sanchez have been so shit for so long
I'm Welsh and watch Rodon a lot , Wales generally play with a back 3 a similar system to spurs and he is a ball playing centre half. I don't know what more he would have to do to start over tanganga or sanchez , there must be something going on behind the scenes as it doesn't make any sense why he isnt even getting minutes off the bench

I'm Welsh and watch Rodon a lot , Wales generally play with a back 3 a similar system to spurs and he is a ball playing centre half. I don't know what more he would have to do to start over tanganga or sanchez , there must be something going on behind the scenes as it doesn't make any sense why he isnt even getting minutes off the bench
Agreed - same for Ndombele and PEH/Winks

Agreed - same for Ndombele and PEH/Winks
I just think in spurs at the moment a lot of players for some reason are 'undroppable' which is why we need to invest this Jan and get quality players who are going to push for spots. IE Kane could go 10 games without scoring and not be dropped as there's no one pushing him. Look at Chelsea's squad yesterday nearly all of them would be good enough to start for us including their bench , we have such a weak squad that our XI are so comfy

Couple of former Spurs in their squad.
Obika and Shayon Harrison.

19th in League 1 with very patchy form.

Need a really convincing performance from many of the players. Sess, Bergwijn & Gill, (if all available) looking at you, for different reasons.
Obika was in the same primary school class as my daughter, in the school on Worcester Avenue.

A few notes for our budding team-pickers......

As of last night: Sess, Berg, Rodon, Reggie injured. Dier still out with Covid.

I wouldn't play Gollini either..... Save any potential appearances for emergencies - Don't want to end up triggering his purchase clause.
conte said sess is fine for this game and I didn't think reggie was injured

Back
Top Bottom