Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's been one of our best players this season.... Until more players put him in the shade you can afford to cut the guy some slack and drop the back-handed semi-compliments.....

Credit where it's due or one just looks like a clown.... Isn't that right Igula Igula

It's not a back handed compliment. He's having a pretty good season and fair fucks to him for that, but I also don't suddenly forget the last few and what he's offered. His effort and attitude has never been in question for a single moment. But his overall quality has.

The way I understood Igula Igula was disgreeing with you telling him he doesnt give credit at all to Lucas or "backhanded" credit when he does.

I was disagreeing that Lucas has been anything close to one of our better players this season or that the piece of crap deserves to be cut any slack.

Also I will gladly give credit when it is deserved and with Lucas it is not deserved at all.

The way I understood Igula Igula was disgreeing with you telling him he doesnt give credit at all to Lucas or "backhanded" credit when he does.

I didn't "tell" him anything..... I asked if he agreed. He said "wrong" and then said the opposite was false too.

Perhaps leave us to our flirting...... He'll never start blowing me kisses again if I don't give him attention. :love:

I didn't "tell" him anything..... I asked if he agreed. He said "wrong" and then said the opposite was false too.

Perhaps leave us to our flirting...... He'll never start blowing me kisses again if I don't give him attention. :love:
Haha ok I thought to try and be a peacemaker between you too 😅

It's not a back handed compliment. He's having a pretty good season and fair fucks to him for that, but I also don't suddenly forget the last few and what he's offered. His effort and attitude has never been in question for a single moment. But his overall quality has.
I think he’s found his position driving through the middle. He’s not a winger and was useless out wide.

He tends to be one of those players that needs three chances to convert one, but that applies just as much to Son and Kane at the moment.

Fucking love his attitude and the fact he’s not a sick note.

I think he’s found his position driving through the middle. He’s not a winger and was useless out wide.

He tends to be one of those players that needs three chances to convert one, but that applies just as much to Son and Kane at the moment.

He benefits so much from the extra space that this interior role gives him.

Play him out wide and he will just be forced out onto the touchline.

I was disagreeing that Lucas has been anything close to one of our better players this season or that the piece of crap deserves to be cut any slack.

Also I will gladly give credit when it is deserved and with Lucas it is not deserved at all.
You really are a twat aren’t you….

Last edited:

Maybe this can be the season he finally posts some decent numbers in regards to goals. I've always believed if he slowed his game down a touch he would be a much better player for it. He does everything, or tries to, at 100mph.

I'm not his biggest fan but have always said he's well worth a place in the squad at least.

Just want to post the latest update in the "things Lucas does that nobody notices"

1st in fouls drawn leading to goals
1st in goal creating actions
1st in passes leading to shots
1st in dribbles leading to shots
1st in assists
1st in tackles in attacking 1/3
2nd in shot creating actions (Son is 1st)
2nd in key passes (Son is 1st)

Last edited:
Just want to post the latest update in the "things Lucas does that nobody notices"

1st in fouls drawn leading to goals
1st in shots creating actions
1st in passes leading to shots
1st in dribbles leading to shots
1st in assists
1st in tackles in attacking 1/3
2nd in shot creating actions (Son is 1st)
2nd in key passes (Son is 1st)
Great to see him doing better under Conte.

Is he 1st in shots creating actions or 2nd behind Son? or are they two different stats?

Maybe this can be the season he finally posts some decent numbers in regards to goals. I've always believed if he slowed his game down a touch he would be a much better player for it. He does everything, or tries to, at 100mph.

I'm not his biggest fan but have always said he's well worth a place in the squad at least.
I’m not sure. He is what he is and I don’t think he will change.

As you say, he does things at a 100mph but he might be the sort of player that relies on instinct. When he has time, he tends to fluff his lines.

I get why he can be frustrating but he’s a million miles away from being our main concern at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom