Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Umtiti hasn't played this year, knees are fucked and unlikely to play for them again. They just gave him a 4 year extension to spread his 1yr wages across in order to register Torres.

Yeh, I clocked that.... Weird move by Umtiti. Beyond charitable!

Anyone else concerned Vlahovic going to the goons seems to be getting louder?

He won't go in this window. And by the time the next window comes along, he will see that Woolwich aren't playing Champions League football again. I think he will end up at Man City if Haaland doesn't.

He won't go in this window. And by the time the next window comes along, he will see that Woolwich aren't playing Champions League football again. I think he will end up at Man City if Haaland doesn't.

The rumour is that Florentina would prefer he did in order to max his pricetag......

However, if his camp get a rumbling that there'll be interest from bigger clubs in the summer then you could well see the player biding his time to see how the chips fall.

The rumour is that Florentina would prefer he did in order to max his pricetag......

However, if his camp get a rumbling that there'll be interest from bigger clubs in the summer then you could well see the player biding his time to see how the chips fall.

Isn't it 120 million or something? Even in today's market that's a silly amount of money for any team to pay for a player that's had one and a half great season's so far.

I do think he looks a high quality player from what bit I've seen of him. Going to Woolwich from Fiorentina would be more of a side step than anything.

Isn't it 120 million or something? Even in today's market that's a silly amount of money for any team to pay for a player that's had one and a half great season's so far.

I do think he looks a high quality player from what bit I've seen of him. Going to Woolwich from Fiorentina would be more of a side step than anything.

Worse than that.

£60m trf fee
£75m wages (5yrs/300kpw.)
£15m agent
= £150m

Back
Top Bottom