January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not a paid lackey - there is just no point in answering his question because we go round in circles - people like you and John Thomas John Thomas are incapable of understanding that other people have different opinions to them. We've been over this about a hundred times.
Hi. Thanks for the tag. You seem to think myself and ArcspacE ArcspacE are the only two on here with serious reservations about L£vy and €NIC
You're in the minority now mate. Read the room.

If Conte walks in the summer because Levy doesn’t back him then we need to boycott the club for a season.

Go do something else. Watch rugby. Join a book club. Spend quality time with loved ones. Develop a compulsive masturbation habit. Join a gym.

Shit will not change if we just allow the bald cunt to keep getting away with it.

Not saying it’s a bad thing, more so that we are now in prime position to increase it and push the boat out for a few top players (from a wages perpextive)
Exactly. You have to pay the wages to get these class players or they will just go somewhere else like normal.

Hi. Thanks for the tag. You seem to think myself and ArcspacE ArcspacE are the only two on here with serious reservations about L£vy and €NIC
You're in the minority now mate. Read the room.
No, you're the main two who shout, throw abuse around and expect to be able to bully others into submission because you're too ignorant to accept that they can have an opinion that is different to yours. There are indeed other anti-ENIC posters who are adding something to the forum, capable of mature debate etc, and I read their contributions with interest.

In what sense am I 'in the minority'? - Plenty of people here are disappointed that we haven't signed anyone yet, as am I (though there is still a lot of Jan to go - I'd rather judge when the window has closed personally). But in terms of the incessant 'ENIC OUT / Levy's a bald cunt' empty nonsense spouted several hundred times a day, I have seen quite a lot of people whose comments or Xs suggest that they agree with me - i.e. not necessarily about ENIC per se, but about your very extreme position, your way of shouting it at everyone, and your inability to accept that anyone else has a right to a different opinion. It's like something from a shit schoolyard.

EDIT: In terms of 'in the minority' about wanting ENIC out, yes you're probably right, I probably am. But I'm not going to change my opinion just to match everyone else's if I believe their logic to be flawed. In fact surely someone being 'in the minority' is all the more reason to ensure that their position remains visible to others - we're not all prepared to be steam-rollered by you. :/

If the chairman stopped penny pinching Traore could have been in for Sunday’s game.

I’m doing a car boot sale soon I have some decent games from the 80s if the club wants the proceeds I have Downfall, Monopoly, Yahtzee, Dragster and my old action man in his tank.

No, you're the main two who shout, throw abuse around and expect to be able to bully others into submission because you're too ignorant to accept that they can have an opinion that is different to yours. There are indeed other anti-ENIC posters who are adding something to the forum, capable of mature debate etc, and I read their contributions with interest.

In what sense am I 'in the minority'? - Plenty of people here are disappointed that we haven't signed anyone yet, as am I (though there is still a lot of Jan to go - I'd rather judge when the window has closed personally). But in terms of the incessant 'ENIC OUT / Levy's a bald cunt' empty nonsense spouted several hundred times a day, I have seen quite a lot of people whose comments or Xs suggest that they agree with me - i.e. not necessarily about ENIC per se, but about your very extreme position, your way of shouting it at everyone, and your inability to accept that anyone else has a right to a different opinion. It's like something from a shit schoolyard.

EDIT: In terms of 'in the minority' about wanting ENIC out, yes you're probably right, I probably am. But I'm not going to change my opinion just to match everyone else's if I believe their logic to be flawed. In fact surely someone being 'in the minority' is all the more reason to ensure that their position remains visible to others - we're not all prepared to be steam-rollered by you. :/

200.gif

Said this before but the anti ENIC mob remind me of the Antivax protestors, they don't really know what their protesting for just like the anti ENIC mob don't really know why they're anti ENIC, you put a compelling argument in front of them and you're met with personal abuse or incoherent rambling/half truths.

Last edited:

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, my friend.

I'm probably one of the least abusive, most engaging and respected members of the Fighting Cock community.

No hard feelings, though

:dierpochhug:

Like I already outlined.... See "expectations".

(Beyond that I haven't got the will or the depth of insight to be debating the plight of another clubs fans.)

Which is a WAY more reasonable take(*) than the 21 years of failure narrative that you brushed across (perhaps unintentionally?) in your last post.

(*You won't find me - past or present - arguing otherwise.)

Again; there's a strong wiff of holding ENIC responsible for 55 years here..... The academy has seemed to have gone off the boil of late, but the fact is though that the McDermot/Sherwood era of our academy was highly productive (once you factor in over 100m of Spurs 'capped' players that were sold) and yet even then it's still in a way better state than when ENIC took over...

Much like every aspect of the club.

Not; it's NOT the same with scouting failures. There have been spells under ENIC where our recruitment has been decent. All those players that we've enjoyed and revered over the last 15+ years didn't just magically fall into our lap.

Again; you know the names so I won't draw this part out any longer than necessary.

Didn't say it was..... I sure as fuck want more glory too...... But no league title since 1961 runs a hell of a lot deeper than 21 years and, similarly, the relative trophy drought started before even Sugar arrived!

Great. No-where in this exchange (nor any others IIRC) have I dared deny you that take. So with the greatest will and respect in the world; I don't know why you felt it necessary to steer me down this avenue of debate bearing in mind my OG post.

(You know full well I am prepared to tango; so it was more than a bit silly of you to acuse me of "doing a Boris".)
I don’t agree with much of what you say , but I don’t get vexed discussing it with you like so many seem to .
I am off to the match now , let’s hope for a dramatic turnaround

I think you should know by now i am aware of your politics , so the Boris comment was very tongue in cheek

COYS

Back
Top Bottom