Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's kind of a fascinating man in this whole saga because while Conte and Levy fully understand that their interests are directly in conflict and suffer no delusions about one another, both seem to genuinely respect and trust Paratici to pick players and make deals.

They might both be wrong. Stay tuned.

if this guy hasn't already made a list of player up grades needed by November (yes before Conte had looked at the squad) after watching training/matches
What has he been doing ?
not saying conte would agree with ll the upgrades needed, but he would already have a starting point,
he could have been putting out feelers for some players
surely he would have spoken to Levy regards how much we have to spend in this & the summer window (that would be done in early december)
once Conte firmed up on "his" upgrades needed, then Fabio could say I've looked at these players what do you think ?
yes maybe much of his prep work would'nt be used, but what else is he doing for his money ?
steve Hitchin appears to get his money for handing over the sub's names to the 4th offical

if this guy hasn't already made a list of player up grades needed by November (yes before Conte had looked at the squad) after watching training/matches
What has he been doing ?
not saying conte would agree with ll the upgrades needed, but he would already have a starting point,
he could have been putting out feelers for some players
surely he would have spoken to Levy regards how much we have to spend in this & the summer window (that would be done in early december)
once Conte firmed up on "his" upgrades needed, then Fabio could say I've looked at these players what do you think ?
yes maybe much of his prep work would'nt be used, but what else is he doing for his money ?
steve Hitchin appears to get his money for handing over the sub's names to the 4th offical
:levywhoa:

Can’t blame Hitchen or Paratici when the cunt above is involved.

I don't know if he is involved with putting together the names for the transfer targets
but if he is involved in picking the targets (instead of saying this is the money we have you can have him or him & him for that money), surely even with his Ego he would think Boy I've mucked that up again maybe i won't get involved again ?

I don't know if he is involved with putting together the names for the transfer targets
but if he is involved in picking the targets (instead of saying this is the money we have you can have him or him & him for that money), surely even with his Ego he would think Boy I've mucked that up again maybe i won't get involved again ?
:levylol:
The megalomaniac bastard is 100% involved in selecting players and i’m fairly certain he still holds the ‘d’ and gives a yes or no. Beyond that, he’s likely involved in negotiation strategy, even though his choice of player and strategy fail time and time again. Sooner Conte and Paratici walk the better, only then will he truly self reflect and not blame others…. Even then, it will take a tirade of abuse from the fans and press for it to hit home IMO. Bloke is an A1 cunt and will see us in a half empty stadium in 12 months at a point of no return

Levy's only real concern is staying in EPL, (or getting into a new super league)
the amount of money needed to get top 4 is huge, and the turth is the other euro comps must cost money to be in, (need extra good players and income won't cover costs)
staying in EPL only costs 15 good players the rest are lower earns, eg Burnley, southampton etc

Levy won't go anywhere until someone buys enic out

Levy's only real concern is staying in EPL, (or getting into a new super league)
the amount of money needed to get top 4 is huge, and the turth is the other euro comps must cost money to be in, (need extra good players and income won't cover costs)
staying in EPL only costs 15 good players the rest are lower earns, eg Burnley, southampton etc

Levy won't go anywhere until someone buys enic out
No-one is paying his asking price so basically we wait quietly for him to die, or for us to die first.

To dare is to do!

He's kind of a fascinating man in this whole saga because while Conte and Levy fully understand that their interests are directly in conflict and suffer no delusions about one another, both seem to genuinely respect and trust Paratici to pick players and make deals.

They might both be wrong. Stay tuned.

Do we know that Conte trusts Paratici to pick players and make deals?

Do we know that Conte trusts Paratici to pick players and make deals?
I’m sure there is a decent working relationship or he wouldn’t have taken the job (and vice versa Paratici wouldn’t have chased him).

Their relationship is not my concern, it’s pinheads

From Gazzetta dello Sport ( Italian press)

Fabio Paratici is trying them all for
lead to Tottenham i
favorites of him. The first attempt was made in the
he spent weeks for Dejan Kulusevski, proposing an exchange with Argentine Lo Celso. Rejected: the Swedish attacking midfielder is on the market only for a rich sale, not for exchanges with other players. The manager from Piacenza, as we know, is a volcano of ideas. He stops at nothing: this time he knocked on the door of his old home (the Juventus one) for another favorite of him, the American Weston McKennie. In this case, the Spurs manager proposed an exchange with Tanguy Ndombelé, the French midfielder who obviously has no feeling with Antonio Conte. Over the past few weeks, the former Olympique Lyon has also been associated with Roma, just as some have also talked about AC Milan. But both of these options quickly fell apart. And the same fate had the dialogue with Juventus. In Turin they are not interested from a technical point of view, given that the ranks in midfield are already complete. But above all, the transaction does not add up from an economic point of view. After all, in the summer of 2019 Tottenham owner Daniel Levy made an exception for José Mourinho, paying a whopping sixty-one million euros for this player who at twenty-five only partially kept his promises. Let's add that Ndombelé earns about seven million net per season and this is a salary that parts of Continassa can no longer afford to pay.
So much so that Aaron Ramsey is looking for a home in the Premier League, considering that the Welsh midfielder is now out of Allegri's technical plans. And his salary is now a luxury too. For now, the hunt for the new club is not having particular luck. It is true that just yesterday Patrick Vieira said he was ready to welcome him to the Crystal Palace, a Premier League team, but Ramsey has yet to say yes to this latest proposal from the London club. The discussions started up to this point with Aston Villa and Brighton have only partially convinced the player. And Juventus sincerely hopes that the right spark will be fired as soon as possible. We will see.

Surely this is the end for this criminal fraud?
Certainly looks finished.

FI7m86KXIAEqBNX

The Goat on SC has as much say in who he sign as Paratici/

Three people call the shots - Levy, Collecot and that old brass Cullen. All three of those pigs have their snouts in the trough so expect more value signings as opposed to good players

Do not blame Paratici or Hitchen, their only fault is not walking away from the aforementioned trio of thieves

I have this info first hand

Back
Top Bottom