Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and I would listen to your podcasts (if you did them) every day - rather than listen to the whining, moaning, carping and complaining shitheads that find fault in every player, manager and club owner that play for - or represent - Spurs!
Can you please stop abusing and insulting the thousands of success starved passionate Spurs fans all around the world who are desperate to see our club show ambition.
It's classless and pathetic, mate.

Conte looked ashen faced. He ain’t hanging around and watching his reputation take a beating because our chairman won’t get his wallet out.
Levy has to act and act quickly. We won’t get another manager of this quality any time soon.
Please just stop being a cunt Daniel. We need to get in the players that Conte wants. Maybe not all in one window (being realistic) but there has to be some shoots of life in the market or we will end up with Conte walking and Nuno coming back in to “steady the ship”- I heard he’s been reappointed in some lesser capacity. Fucking hell. That thought sends me cold

The illnesses occurring in the stands recently probably have nothing to do with either the virus or the vaccine. Why do you think there have been medics at all large functions since time immemorial? Take a large group of excitable people and you're probably going to see some adverse reactions that can be due to a multitude of reasons.

These incidents used to happen before but they never used to stop the game so no-one noticed.

Oh please,......l

Graphene oxide, shown to be plausible with multiple video documented demonstration of the injection site becoming magnetic, post vaccine.

5G Antenna, would produce a strong wave near by, it should be urgently investigated where they are and where these incidents are happening.

In terms of chi/qi/orgone/ionisation, the human body becomes much more attractive to broadcast waves once metals/carbon are introduced (this is basic organic/inorganic chemistry, to bring it back to your sphere of understanding). Someone with graphene circulating, even in minute amounts, would well explain this recent upsurge. The 5G aspect explains why there was this upsurge just prior to COVID in 2019 (you know there was, as I do), IMHO.

There is documented proof from Spain (Graphene), that it has been present (tainting in Japan, another strong indicator this argument line has merit). It is not beyond reasonable question that there is matter in these injections, in some batches from poor production control perhaps, that would well explain why people are 'outing'.

Last edited:
Conte is right, there are too many media interviews all the time constantly with the same stupid questions it would such a frustrating part of the job as a high profile manager. ‘The gulf in class between Chelsea and Tottenham is big’ any comments? Fuck off with this insipid question brain dead journalists

Only to add I feared it would get ugly after the first goal tonight... Thankfully it didn't.
They controlled proceedings for 180 minutes and played us off the park.

They didn't need to get out of first gear because of the gifts we gave but they could have done at will.

Stark reminder of the gulf in class if anyone needed it.

Conte is right, there are too many media interviews all the time constantly with the same stupid questions it would such a frustrating part of the job as a high profile manager.
The press are unbelievably dumb and ask really terrible questions (that often aren’t even questions grammatically which always seems really challenging for the many managers with limited English proficiency), but all of that said Conte makes 15M a year and it’s part of the gig.

The press are unbelievably dumb and ask really terrible questions (that often aren’t even questions grammatically which always seems really challenging for the many managers with limited English proficiency), but all of that said Conte makes 15M a year and it’s part of the gig.

Indeed. It's hardly peak Paxman.

One positive:

Kane in the second half. He actually started winning some battles for a change and using his body well to hold up play. Showed a good turn of pace on a few occasions as well and some nice passing.

We really need to start seeing this over 90 minutes though.

Still on the train back but Christ, when I saw the teamsheet on the way I nearly turned around!

Don't know why Gil didn't start. Or Skipp.

Fair enough we don't have much to sing about but if you closed your eyes it would be hard to think it wasn't an away game. Chelsea's fans barely stopped singing.

They controlled proceedings for 180 minutes and played us off the park.

They didn't need to get out of first gear because of the gifts we gave but they could have done at will.

Stark reminder of the gulf in class if anyone needed it.

I think it was commonly acknowledged at the start of the season that they, Dippers & City were a level above everybody else.

Sucks like hell that we made it easy for them though. #LateXmasPrezzies

Still on the train back but Christ, when I saw the teamsheet on the way I nearly turned around!

Don't know why Gil didn't start. Or Skipp.

Fair enough we don't have much to sing about but if you closed your eyes it would be hard to think it wasn't an away game. Chelsea's fans barely stopped singing.
Easy to sing when you’re three nil up in the tie away to a local rival.

I was at the West Ham game and the atmosphere was incredible. Don’t think the fans have anything to do with how shit we are

Ehhh… also known as “a succesful investment” in other terms. :deledoubt:
I can understand why you wouldn’t want Spurs to follow that example, I guess! :avbcringe:
Ohhh really?
Do you actually think that I don't want Spurs as an organisation, in world football - to go out and buy the best players, and create a side that would decimate all opposition?

I really do!!

In a perfect world, I would like us to do it organically, through careful management, educated selection of professionally savvy employees - and, ideally, development of homegrown talent

I would like us to achieve all of that - through carefully orchestrated fiscal management and well selected managerial and playing staff

I (being British) would like the manager to be British/English and the majority of the club to be also.

But on the same basis - I am sufficiently grown up to want to see a winning Tottenham - as long as it played the game in a way that embraced to Tottenham and Spurs playing mentality, and not the Jose/Nuno,sit back - and hope for the best mindset.

It's a new wolrld, I want to see the best that the sport has to offer, without losing the heritage of the clubs playing ethos, or losing its national or regional identity, and history.

Back
Top Bottom