Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And that player in the picture is a big part of the problem

It's funny, he lumbered in to a "tackle" last night and I heard a few praising him. He didn't keep the ball, he just knocked it from one Chelsea player to another.

Football fans haven't evolved yet from the "get stuck in" brigade.

It's funny, he lumbered in to a "tackle" last night and I heard a few praising him. He didn't keep the ball, he just knocked it from one Chelsea player to another.

A tackle isn't one and the same as winning possession...... Players make tackles and blocks all game long with ball acquisition being a secondary concern.

1.Break up oppo play.
2. Aquire possession if you can.

I'm reminded of the strict Calvinist who fell down a flight of stairs soon after he got out of bed. After he crashed to the floor, picked himself up and limped, scraped and bleeding, into the kitchen, he said to his wife, "Well, thank the Lord that's over and done with"
Ken Dodd used to tell that one. It didn't get as big of a laugh as this one:
"The man who invented cats' eyes got the idea when he saw the eyes of a cat in his headlights. If the cat had been going the other way, he would have invented the pencil sharpener."

That is shocking to be fair but worth remembering that West Ham have gone 42 year without a trophy.. Doesn't excuse it but at least most of us were alive when we last won a trophy.
When West Ham or Palace play Chelsea it is a free hit because they expect to lose and anything they get is a pleasant surprise. We have other expectations, and that is what makes it hurt more.

Im all for getting stuck in and putting in the effort. But surely a professional footballer can pass the ball 5 yards to his own players

Ken Dodd used to tell that one. It didn't get as big of a laugh as this one:
"The man who invented cats' eyes got the idea when he saw the eyes of a cat in his headlights. If the cat had been going the other way, he would have invented the pencil sharpener."
. . . and then a muffled titter ran around the stadium?

That is shocking to be fair but worth remembering that West Ham have gone 42 year without a trophy.. Doesn't excuse it but at least most of us were alive when we last won a trophy.

It's actually hilarious those idiots mock us when they've gone that long since they won anything at all.
Their last final was 2006.

Should have known though...VAR only got introduced in the semi-final games...of course we get two penalties overturned and a goal ruled out...

Yup, just a shame there’s a disconnect between his hips and feet… I mean that ball can ping anywhere once he gets hold of it. At this level you need more composure and better distribution

I actually don’t think he’s much worse on the ball than any of our current cb’s.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t love the fella, but I’d probably look to offload/upgrade both Dier and Rodon - and Tanganga maybe - before Sanchez - he’s probably the best at actually defending out of all of them - certainly has the best physical qualities - pace, physique.

He probably gets the most shit, and some of it justified, (and from me) but defensively he’s still probably the best CB we actually own outright.

Which is a scary thing to say.

Graphene oxide, shown to be plausible with multiple video documented demonstration of the injection site becoming magnetic, post vaccine.

5G Antenna, would produce a strong wave near by, it should be urgently investigated where they are and where these incidents are happening.

In terms of chi/qi/orgone/ionisation, the human body becomes much more attractive to broadcast waves once metals/carbon are introduced (this is basic organic/inorganic chemistry, to bring it back to your sphere of understanding). Someone with graphene circulating, even in minute amounts, would well explain this recent upsurge. The 5G aspect explains why there was this upsurge just prior to COVID in 2019 (you know there was, as I do), IMHO.

There is documented proof from Spain (Graphene), that it has been present (tainting in Japan, another strong indicator this argument line has merit). It is not beyond reasonable question that there is matter in these injections, in some batches from poor production control perhaps, that would well explain why people are 'outing'.
You should go to America and join the Republicans......

Back
Top Bottom