Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never say never.

I feel the genie is out the bottle now. Too many fans have woken up to what ENIC are and what they represent.
They can only frantically douse the fires with ad hoc managerial appointments and stage managed propaganda interviews for so long.

It's gonna be a long and painful road, I fear, but I think we've scaled the top of the mountain and on the distant, very distant, horizon, there is a chink of light we can march towards.

And as we march, more will follow, and a small sorry band of scoundrels led by Airfixx the Apologiser will be left in our wake.

Today, warriors, we can have hope in our heart. For tomorrow can be glorious

War Fight GIF by TRT
I just had to add this to your call to arms......

Everything levy does , makes no damn sense
From Why hire Mourinho when you don't intend to back him properly
And then why sack him before a cup final and 4 points off top 4 only to struggle on finding new manager ?
Btw i would never , ever sack Mourinho if i was levy , i mean he is such a great scapegoat , you can even blame a shit weather on Mourinho, you can blame every mess on him while you hide behind unexposed

And then why hire Nuno ?
Then why hire conte when you know he is even more toxic than Mourinho ?

Nothing makes sense to me

Last edited:
Its not just last night, its 5 games running, including Liverpool and West Ham. Yes i'd expect Sunday it will be full.
Already explained - Liverpool and West Ham were right when new lockdown rules were introduced and people decided to stay away.
Palace was boxing day. it's always dead on boxing day. I went, I had arguments with my wife because I went, I had to drive miles out of my way to get a tube because the entire train network was closed.
Morcombe was no different to any other FA Cup game against lower league teams. You aren't getting a big crowd to see the B team lumber away at a lower league team.

Last night is the one that stands out. But you can't compare it to another teams league match.

Already explained - Liverpool and West Ham were right when new lockdown rules were introduced and people decided to stay away.
Palace was boxing day. it's always dead on boxing day. I went, I had arguments with my wife because I went, I had to drive miles out of my way to get a tube because the entire train network was closed.
Morcombe was no different to any other FA Cup game against lower league teams. You aren't getting a big crowd to see the B team lumber away at a lower league team.

Last night is the one that stands out. But you can't compare it to another teams league match.
Its not always dead on boxing day its normally one thats sells out. Morecambe, fair enough, thats actually an ok attendance. I'm not saying there is some movement thats started but it appears there is an awful lot of apathy around.

Its not always dead on boxing day its normally one thats sells out. Morecambe, fair enough, thats actually an ok attendance. I'm not saying there is some movement thats started but it appears there is an awful lot of apathy around.
Looking at other boxing day attendances m
Man city , Brighton , Newcastle all full .
This is not just a few thousand short but 20,000 is catastrophic.
People are giving up . NLD cup final will be full but after that it looks as before.

Good. Anything that improves the Tottenham area and the lives of the residents there is a good thing in my book. ENIC should be applauded for improving the area rather than derided for it. Without them in modern times it would be in a lot worse state.
Hahaha yes that’s the reason they are doing it. Philanthropists

Hahaha yes that’s the reason they are doing it. Philanthropists

Visiting tottenham today is unrecognisable from 5 let alone 25 years ago.

I'm sorry but having family live there all my life, I'm happy for any improvements to the area saying it's been left to fend for itself since the second world war by successive governments both national and local. It's about time it had its chance

Boxing day 2017 Vs Southampton 5-2 win @ Wembley 57k - 23k down on capacity
Boxing day 2018 Vs Bournemouth 5-0 Vs Bournemouth 45k - 35k down on capacity
Boxing Day 2019 Vs Brighton 2-1 THFC Stadium 56k - not bad
2020 no game and no fans anyway.

All of those games didn't have covid to throw in to the mix either.

Looking at other boxing day attendances m
Man city , Brighton , Newcastle all full .
This is not just a few thousand short but 20,000 is catastrophic.
People are giving up . NLD cup final will be full but after that it looks as before.
None of those fans use a CLOSED train network to get there.

Edit - and all of those stadiums have less seats than us. There was twice as many Spurs fans in the half empty stadium as there were Brighton fans in a sold out Amex.

What?
I'm saying just because boxing day sold out the old 35k seat stadium doesn't mean boxing day (1 game a year) sells out the new 63k seater.
Mate it’s not just Boxing Day….. look at the data. There are thousands of resale tickets every game (bar Sunday)

Back
Top Bottom