NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder what all the Gooner boards are saying trying to defend their clubs decision.

We went for years hoping for a draw, let alone a win. Let them suffer the same.
Against my better judgment I had a look at their board.

They are jumping on the we started the whole thing bandwagon. When they don't realise we had a covid outbreak of 10 cases and the training centre was shut down at the request of the local government.

Their main argument is everyone else is doing it so why not us. They are enjoying the fact that every other club is salty about. Basically celebrating a postponement.

Lastly they think they will sign Vlahovic, tielemans and Arthur this window and they will lead them to victory in the re-arranged fixture.

All I could think of, which is far more likely is that xhaka who will be available will score an own goal leading us to victory. That is if he hasn't been sent off by then.

Against my better judgment I had a look at their board.

They are jumping on the we started the whole thing bandwagon. When they don't realise we had a covid outbreak of 10 cases and the training centre was shut down at the request of the local government.

Their main argument is everyone else is doing it so why not us. They are enjoying the fact that every other club is salty about. Basically celebrating a postponement.

Lastly they think they will sign Vlahovic, tielemans and Arthur this window and they will lead them to victory in the re-arranged fixture.

All I could think of, which is far more likely is that xhaka who will be available will score an own goal leading us to victory. That is if he hasn't been sent off by then.

Never try and reason with a gooner.

Never met one who wasn't thick as fuck

Currently arguing with a Gooner on Twitter, apparently it's ok to send all your players out on loan and skip matches because those players were unhappy so shouldn't be made to play.

Twisting themselves into knots, seriously.

Go and stand in the corner - and think about what you've done!
You've let yourself down
You've let the fighting cock down
But most of all - You've let Mrs Perryman down!
Could do with a pop-up confirmation before applying a 'X' to a Mrs. P. post.

Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

This ties in to the whole covid bullshit rules in general. A two tier system.

Some are worthy, some arent.

Its a disgrace this game was postponed. Its corruption.

ah leave it out. What's the point of this petition? let's just crack on with it now.
Not having a go at you, Im sure others will share your opinion. All I’d say is its no wonder pizza companies, pundits on tv channels or Premier League bosses can take the piss out of us without fear because our fan base doesn’t kick up. Instead we, and I include myself in this, just complain on forums to fellow Spurs fans.

After missing my bus yesterday afternoon and having to race up the High Road, I finally managed to get into the ground at 4.20, and took this pic....

I know we often give their fans a hard time... but despite a few empty seats, the away end was pretty full to be fair to them!
9afecad76120b2801ad4338785f9adfb

So, allegedly the EPL ruling was based on the argument Arse made that previous covid cases had forced them to overplay other players..... (now being termed 'the red-zone factor' in certain quarters).

What's more; we are assured that AFCON & the red-card played no part.

......That's obviously bullshit. When you consider those things + loaning 2 players out on the eve of the game, that accounts for 7 senior players that still don't fit the remit. That is a far from insignificant amount..... 50% or more of the total missing.

SHIT-SHOW.

REMINDER:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom