The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Embarrassed Hide Away GIF

In all honesty i think a lot of the over the top support he gets from a minority is purely contrarian and looking for reactions. I think people are so dug into their viewpoint and have been arguing so long they are missing the big picture. Largely Levy was ok upto about 2015, we bought good players, played decent football and had improved a lot from the very low bar that Sugar set. Obviously there were blips and mistakes along the way. But no one can seriously claim he hasnt now gone stale, become tin eared and arrogant, lost touch with modern football and just been here too long. Its been like this for a good 5 to 6 years now. We need change.

"He Gets a lot of stick, but to be fair to the bald beauty he always said once the stadium is built he would make us compete with the other big boys, and i know the window is far from over yet but it looks like Levy is backing his manager this window, so Mr Levy thank you!"

Anon....

:harryhmm:

"He Gets a lot of stick, but to be fair to the bald beauty he always said once the stadium is built he would make us compete with the other big boys, and i know the window is far from over yet but it looks like Levy is backing his manager this window, so Mr Levy thank you!"

Anon....

:harryhmm:
...he didn't specify what 'Big Boys' we'd be competing with though, did he...?
The Shard City, Chrysler Building Rovers, Taj Mahal Utd.....?

Last edited:
tbf Levy did fork out a wad of cash for N’Dombele, not his fault that the player isn’t working out. Also, he’s got us one of the worlds best managers.

But it will be his fault if he fails to back up that excellent managerial coup with funding to complete the project.

tbf Levy did fork out a wad of cash for N’Dombele, not his fault that the player isn’t working out. Also, he’s got us one of the worlds best managers.

But it will be his fault if he fails to back up that excellent managerial coup with funding to complete the project.

By bringing in Jose a few months after signing Ndombele there certainly is a discussion about it being his fault.

That doesn't excuse Ndombele for his shit attitude but I am not sure that is a worse manager/system for Ndombele that Jose and his negative football.

All I know is that Steve Hitchen must be sucking Levy's cocklet on the side to cover up for this many scouting disasters.

Levy is innocent! Praise Daniel Levy, our own bald profit bae.

All I know is that Steve Hitchen must be sucking Levy's cocklet on the side to cover up for this many scouting disasters.

Levy is innocent! Praise Daniel Levy, our own bald profit bae.
I really just try not to think too hard about hiring Paratici but leaving Hitchen very publicly in the same role. Blood pressure and all that.

It's like if when we named 'Arry manager we'd left Ramos as first team coach.

Forget disagreeing with it, I can barely explain half the shit Levy does anymore.

I really just try not to think too hard about hiring Paratici but leaving Hitchen very publicly in the same role. Blood pressure and all that.

It's like if when we named 'Arry manager we'd left Ramos as first team coach.

Forget disagreeing with it, I can barely explain half the shit Levy does anymore.
TBF, Hitchen was well regarded by Redknapp.

TBF, Hitchen was well regarded by Redknapp.
As a scout, but not Chief Scout and Technical Director which is what he became. He's a classic case of over-promotion which we've seen the consequences of.

The fact we had to get Paratici in (above his head) to try and fix the mess he's left the squad in is an indictment of how fucking shit he is.

Last edited:
Surely the best is how levy essentially borrowed on the clubs books a billion pounds to build a stadium at double the price of the original quote and has now said the club is worth 2bn more.

Of course now Dan wants to sell his share of the club because the value has gone up in his eyes - dumb cunt forgot about the playing side. Who the fck would buy us at levys valuation - apparently nobody! So we are stuck with the donkey till he gives up and takes more realistic offer....

Back
Top Bottom