New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has there been anymore announcements regarding the safe standing areas?
I'd like to try it out in the south stand but I'm not sure which blocks have already got it in place.
My usual seat of choice in 524 is right at the back so I don't get bothered by stewards when I stand (every game I've been to this season I have stood and not been asked to sit down).
I would like to experience an official standing spot for one of the up coming games but it will be hard to drag myself away from the Shelfside.

I think this old one is better...

I think this old one is better...

I agree - I've used the 3ddigital one previously and its way better than that ticketmaster virtual venue crap

Looking at up coming events at the stadium ...couple of rugby matches, guns and roses Lady gaga. Obviously there will be 2 x NFL matches in Oct . I believe we can have 16 non football events at the stadium so we look quite a way short of the max. Thought they would have quite a few concerts lined up by now as they don’t need to bother about the pitch.
I would have thought Daniel would be busting a gut to get maximum money from these opportunities.
Anyone know any more about this subject,

Looking at up coming events at the stadium ...couple of rugby matches, guns and roses Lady gaga. Obviously there will be 2 x NFL matches in Oct . I believe we can have 16 non football events at the stadium so we look quite a way short of the max. Thought they would have quite a few concerts lined up by now as they don’t need to bother about the pitch.
I would have thought Daniel would be busting a gut to get maximum money from these opportunities.
FURY V WHYTE anyone?

Concerts everyone is at it now.

Foo fighters at the London stadium
Killers at the emirates.
Westlife at Wembley.

Plenty of choice out there I guess.

Back
Top Bottom