NO NLD SUNDAY... 'cos FARCENAL are too chicken shit to turn up!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are you such a pompous arse, forever playing 'daddy' when a poster posts something you dont agree with? Your passive aggressive style is dammed annoying.

For your information I'm fucked off with both woolwich and the premier league. My point being, which you obviously missed is that woolwich seems to have help inside the premier league

:roflmao:Woolwich having insider help in the PL is just tin foil hat nonsense and a pretty hilarious viewpoint, I don't even think you believe if yourself. The PL are the ones who made these rules and Woolwich have just taken the piss and taken massive advantage out of them, I don't understand why fans aren't spitting feathers more to the PL, that's the energy where we need to point our anger.

BTW I just asked you a question, why are you getting personal?

:roflmao:Woolwich having insider help in the PL is just tin foil hat nonsense and a pretty hilarious viewpoint, I don't even think you believe if yourself. The PL are the ones who made these rules and Woolwich have just taken the piss and taken massive advantage out of them, I don't understand why fans aren't spitting feathers more to the PL, that's the energy where we need to point our anger.

BTW I just asked you a question, why are you getting personal?
I cant take you seriously. Bye bye

Why are you so angry at them lol, it's the PL who made up these shit rules and they are taking advantage of it.

It's also the spanish government who made up the rule about car drives not being 24/7 monitored for drink driving, so it's not really on to be angry at Marcos Alonso would getting pissed up and killing someone.

It's also the spanish government who made up the rule about car drives not being 24/7 monitored for drink driving, so it's not really on to be angry at Marcos Alonso would getting pissed up and killing someone.

Yeah they're definately the same thing, comparing someone getting off for killing someone compared to a team exploting the rules for for their own sporting gain.

Can we stop these nonsense false equivalences, please can you think before you press the reply button next time?

Arteta a fucking lying Rat. I expect a certain David Dein was behind the acceptance of the Premier league to allow this to happen.
I dunno why we are surprised. Woolwich have been getting away with this sort of thing since 1919
Since 1887 actually

Yeah they're definately the same thing, comparing someone getting off for killing someone compared to a team exploting the rules for for their own sporting gain.

Can we stop these nonsense false equivalences, please can you think before you press the reply button next time?

It's quite hopeless to talk to you, when you don't even understand your own posts including the logical consequences of your own opinions.

Christ, you’re dumber than a road sign. :mourcheeks:

Christ, you’re dumber than a road sign. :mourcheeks:

People are very quick to call you names and use personal insults on this forum but I rarely see an explanation or any form of debate, it really is pitiful stuff lol

So go ahead and take the spotlight, explain why those situations can be in any way shape or form comparable to each other...

Floors yours...:thumbup:

People are very quick to call you names and use personal insults on this forum but I rarely see an explanation or any form of debate, it really is pitiful stuff lol
I get where you were coming from but the comparison doesn't work, sorry.

:dembelelol:

Golden. Irony so thick, you can cut it with a knife.

Mate, you’re as dumb as they come, and you undermine yourself by every message you post on here.

Why on earth would I waste my time trying to explain anything to you….

:dembelelol:

Golden. Irony so thick, you can cut it with a knife.

Mate, you’re as dumb as they come, and you undermine yourself by every message you post on here.

Why on earth would I waste my time trying to explain anything to you….

Because you have no answer and by trying to pile on and give the personals want to desperately deflect attention from the fact that you're pretty clueless?

I got you bro...:sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom