LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't it just wonderful that we can all get along and have fun tonight.

I love nights like this. It's what places like this are made for.

scarletjim scarletjim , let's dance, baby

cbs love GIF by LoveIslandUSA
My thoughts precisely. Let's all raise a glass to a superb performance and even better attitude, so much hard work and determination. I'm off to pour a very large scotch. Then everyone can get back to their respective cunt-offs tomorrow. :)

My heart, fucking hell this is old school Spurs, either win 3-2 or lose 3-2 but edge of your seat shit. Amazing and scary at the same time. Thought we played well and where the better team.

Goals aside, some of what Bergwijn did centrally was superb. That touch where he killed a ball coming from above and shifted it a foot or so into space with the same touch was superb. Personally I hope he stays, though it looks unlikely - but whether he stays or goes, tonight will always be a very fond memory of his Spurs career both for him and for us. Good luck to him either way - seems a great lad.

Back
Top Bottom