LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That today is how we need to play against Chelski. Don’t want to see us cowardly defending and giving them any kind of respect cos we will lose with a whimper if we do. If Brighton can do it then so can we
Totally agree go out with that sane performance as in the first half. May be swap Lucas for berg or star all 3 and play Lucas left.

FJhndDcUYAMv6NM

Unbelievable and deserved result.

We looked far better with an extra man in midfield and l felt Kane played very well in the first half .
Conte's brilliance has uplifted a mediocre team to raise their game .
Wing backs poor and lack of creativity were our continued weakness and could be greatly improved.
It's time for the club to back Conte with at least two class signings this window , top 4 is on knife edge and Conte can do it if supported.

We do need at least 2 players with speed on the pitch at the same time to give the opposition more to worry about. It worked wonders last night ,maybe with Steve B on earlier we may have not needed to worry so much

74 mins Winks for Lo Celso…hmmm - would have had Hojbjerg off myself, He’s been blowing hard this half, and Winks passing is better.

Moved Hojbjerg central. And why move Skipp (a righty) who’s playing well right side to left and have Lo Celso (a lefty) to the right. Very strange to completely rejig the whole midfield like that.

Oh fuck right off…cunts have skanked another one.
It made sense at the time for a supposed creator. I agreed with you at the time I thought Winks has more about his passing. And yet Lo Celso did very little but PEH was involved in goals 2 and 3. Who could predict that!

Back
Top Bottom