LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A perfect example last night of why you don't leave early (or slam your laptop down!!)
I'm sure you weren't the only one who considered it...

Glad for you that you stuck it out til the bittersweet end!!

I just called, to say, Steve Bergwijn!!!
I just called, to say how much I care...
I just called, to say, Steve Bergwijn. .
and I love him from the bottom of my heart!
I learnt that painful lesson when I left early during the 4-4 v Villa on our 125th anniversary.

Special mention and a big thank you for the South London Pussies.. Had they not bottled the NLD there is no way we win that match last night..
I just hope these 3 points don’t pip you to that 4th spot..😂😂😂

I learnt that painful lesson when I left early during the 4-4 v Villa on our 125th anniversary.
why-would-anyone-do-that-why-would-you-do-that.gif

This was just magical.

When glory glory hallelujah gets pulled out that's when you know its been a special game.

About 20 minutes after the game ended we were still there singing.

You can see how empty the rest of the ground is.

Fucking mayhem with some swearing Leicesterites in the background...beautiful...

We are definitely in trouble with that crowd surge. That angle shows stewards getting floored and trampled on. Hopefully the punishment isn't too harsh. I hadn't realised that the hoarding had gone over etc.

Name me any other club in the world that can absolutely destroy 3 London clubs and our midland wannabe rivals in one match.
Woolwich, chelsea and West Ham are in tatters, all of them were celebrating at 94mins (&52 secs) but seeing their reaction at full time and even this morning is to be savoured.

I had a zoom meeting this morning and whilst everyone was waiting for the last stragglers to join I played the highlights with Titanic music..
Never seen such a pissed off bunch..

Back
Top Bottom